43.

Zoey Gibson
Next Morning
Kree House.

I woke up to hear Jhene Aiko soft voice blasting across the house. I sat up in the bed and slide out of it. I grabbed my robe and yawned as I slipped on my house shoes. I opened the room door and walked to the front. Kree was in the kitchen with nothing but his boxers on.

"Well good morning to you." I spoke causing him to look up from his phone.

"Morning." He smiled.

"You're in a good mood, hm, what's up with you?" I asked and he shook his head. "What's with the Jhene playing? You in yo feelings?"

"Nah her voice just soothing, I mean dang niggas like her music too." He laughed and I did too.

"I know, but I just never heard you listening to her. Anyways, what you plan on doing today?" I asked sitting at the island.

He shrugged, "I supposed to be going to my mama house first, then I might go grocery shopping. I just don't feel like going out for real, but if you want to we can."

"It doesn't matter to me, but I did wanna go see your sister new place. If you already been then you know we don't-"

"Oh yeah, we can go see her. My Dad should be down here now. I'll text her and let her know we gon stop by. Go get dressed."

"Alright." I yawned getting up from the table.

2 hours later
Kairi House.

"Hi guys." Kairi spoke hugging us as we entered.

"Hey, nice house." I said looking around. She thanked me and let Kree in as well. Her house was so girly, I couldn't believe it.

"Dad here?" Kree asked and she nodded.

"He just got in the shower, but what y'all up to?" She smiled as we sat on the couch.

"Chillin." Kree said and she smirked at him.

"No seriously, are y'all dating? I mean the way y'all been hanging with each other." She asked rubbing her stomach.

I looked over at him and he looked over at me.

"I mean, we just...what we doing Zoey?" Kree asked me before he bursted out laughing.

I giggled, "Kairi, your brother is just confusing honestly. I mean I been staying over his house for a while and stuff. We just enjoying each other's company. Right?"

He nodded, "I mean yeah, but we definitely have talked about it. Zoe want a relationship, but see we don't want no drama that's all."

"What do you think?"

"Well-"

The doorbell rung and Kairi cut herself off. She got up from the couch and waddled to the front door. We could hear Kiana voice and it sounded like Devin. Soon enough, they both walked into the house and sat down. I could see Kree whole demeanor change.

"What up Kree?" Devin asked tryna give him dap. He ignored him and I nudged him.

Devin just waved him off before taking a seat next to Kairi. Ms. Kiana came in and she hugged all of us and sat down as well. I mean, it's good all of them are here. I feel like we should get their opinions on the situation as well.

"So, why everyone so quiet?" Ms. Kiana asked looking around.

"Ma we were just in the middle of discussing Zoey and Kree little situationship." Kairi said causing her to look over at us.

"When this happen?"

"Kree." I looked over at him and he laughed.

"Yo y'all is nosey, but about two weeks ago."