.6

Kree Marcel
2 days later
Meeting.

"So as you can see, if we were to flip those numbers it would come out less and the we wouldn't have enough money to pay one of the bills here."

I stared at the wall listening to my team discuss. My hearing was going in and out as I replayed the scene from two nights ago. Just seeing Ari up there acting like that disgusted me. I know she has more respect than that. That's just embarrassing, to both me and her.

"Mr. Marcel, did you hear me?" My assistant asked as all eyes fell on me. I looked across the table at Ella and Dr. Martine before turning my attention back.

"Um, no. I'm sorry." I said getting up from the table. My head was spinning and I couldn't think straight.

I left out the conference room and ran to the nearest bathroom. I went to the sink and splashed some water in my face. I reached down in my pocket taking a sip from my flask before cutting the water off. The door opened in the bathroom and in came Ella. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Get out."

"What's up with you?" She asked as placed her hand on my face. "You've been acting weird lately."

"Nothing that I can't handle." I said as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Maybe I can handle it better." She said before walking over to the door and locking it. She came back over to me and began kissing me. Once again, I gave in and began kissing her back. She cornered me in the wall before starting to unbuckle my pants.

I bit down on my bottom lip as she began sucking on me. I threw my head back letting her do what she does best. My phone began flashing and I looked over seeing a familiar number flash across the screen. I looked back down at Ella before I picked the phone up. I clicked answer pushing Ella back a bit.

"Kree I need you." I heard sniffling.

"Who is this?"

"Ariana." She said causing me to freeze. I pulled the phone from my ear before placing it back.

"Where are you?" I asked watching as Ella stood up angrily. I fixed myself zipping my pants back up.

"The club."

"I'm on the way." I said before I hung the phone up. I began to wash my hands and fix my clothes as Ella glared at me through the mirror.

"Who is she?" Ella asked folding her arms.

"It's none of your business." I said grabbing my phone before unlocking the door.

I left out and made sure the coast was clear. I walked away feeling a bit light headed. I was getting stressed and stressed the more I thought about the situation. There's really a lot of shit I'm going through in my life. It's getting to a point where I feel like disappearing from everyone.

Apartment.

"Thank you, I really wanted to talk to you. It's just I didn't know how so I caller you here."

Ariana said as we sat inside my new empty apartment. She wanted to go somewhere quiet so we could have a talk and I didn't mind. There was a lot of shit I had to say to her.

"Mhm, go ahead."

"First off, I wanna let you know that I will no longer be working at the strip club. I'm having my last dance tonight so you don't have to worry about seeing me there." She said and I nodded.

"Good, but you didn't have to stop dancing for me. We not together and you can do what you want." I said causing her to sigh.

"Kree, you and I both know that we both eventually will come back to each other. It's only a matter of time before we're back fucking so don't even do that."

"Girl what? Who the fuck be putting this shit in your head? Don't just assume because I'm back that we gonna be back fucking." I said waving my hand causing her to walk up to me.

"Really? So we not gonna start back fucking?" She asked hopping up on the counter top.

"No." I said hearing the front door open, "Who the fuck-"

"Kree here you go, I have the perfect things for your place-"

Ella cut herself off seeing Ariana in front of me. They locked eyes and the room went quiet. I was about to panic, because nobody can know I be messing around with Ella. That's gonna ruin my fucking career.

"Hello, who are you?" Ella asked and Ariana looked at me.

"Ariana." She responded leaning over against me. "Who are you?"

"I'm Ella Martine, Kree boss basically. Are y'all dating?" She asked and I cut my eyes at Ella.

"Not necessarily, but you do know we have an unbreakable bond. He took my virginity and I took his. I ain't going nowhere." Ariana said burning a hole in my eyes.

"Oh okay." Ella said sitting down the papers, "Kree I just came by to give you some ideas on furniture. Have a nice day you two."

Ella said before leaving out. I looked up at Ariana and she crossed her arms. I tried to walk away from her but she pulled me back.

"You fucking her."

"No I'm not." I denied shaking my head.

"Kree please, that big lip french troll was about to come in here and fuck on you. I ain't dumb, and you and I both know you're fucking on the lady." Ariana said causing me to sigh.

"Don't say nothing."

"To who? Your boss? I won't. But you need to end that shit, not for me but for you. You setting yourself up for failure." Ariana said hopping off the counter.

I frustratedly sighed placing my head against the counter top. I can't believe Ariana knows, now I have to do everything in my power to keep her happy. I know how she gets, and one day if it isn't already out, she's gonna tell.

"Don't be upset." Ariana said as she hugged me from the back. "I will not do you like that. Do you love her?"

"At this point I don't even know. I love her, but I know the situation so I'm moving on. She keeps coming around and she's still attaching herself to me while I'm trying to detach from her. The situation is fucking confusing I don't even know why I got myself into this bullshit." I mumbled.

"We all make mistakes. Some bigger than others, but we all make em." Ari said as I turned around to face her.

"Promise me you won't say anything to anybody. Eventually it's gonna come out some way but give it time. I can't let all this shit I built come tumbling down. I want to at least have my business opened before anything." I said causing her to nod.

"I promise." She said before letting go of me. "Now, don't you think you owe me an apology?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry for what I said about you. I just didn't like the fact that you was up there stripping and shit. I want you to do better than that." I said as she hopped back up on the counter top.

"I am, it was just for fun. I have plenty of money, plus all the money I made from the strip club I'm set." She said leaning back and lifting her legs up.

"Who taught you all that shit?"

"Pornhub." She responded and I just laughed. "You want me to show you some new tricks?"

"Nah, you gotta work for this dick now." I said walking away.

"What you mean work for it? When the hell did this happen?"

I trusted Ariana enough to tell her the truth. I just hope she actually sticks to her promise and doesn't say anything. Miami is so small and of word gets around it could ruin my reputation. Even back in Paris I've made a name for myself, all that shit could be tarnished. It's nobody's fault but mines, but Ella is definitely going down with me.