78.

Bri Hall
January 29
Miami, FL

"Hey." I spoke hugging Raphael as he walked in the house.

"Hello."

I closed the door behind him and he looked around. I smiled and fixed my hair causing him to smile at me.

"Your house is so...colorful."

I chuckled, "That's one way to describe it."

"Eh, not really a colorful person, I'd rather more of a solid color. To each it's own though." He sat down on the couch.

Um okay?

"How was Paris?" I asked sitting down beside him.

"It was good, but the real question is how was Dubai? Especially after Kree found out we were dating." He asked and I sighed.

"He moved me out the room and we actually cut the trip short. We went home the next morning, but he had to stay for business. I haven't heard from him since then, but I've reached out to him. No response." I explained.

"Don't worry about him. He's a child Bri. He can't be mad at you, he did this to me first." Raphael shook his head.

"Listen, I understand y'all situation but I don't wanna be in the middle of it. None of this has anything to do with me and I don't wanna suffer because you guys have an everlasting beef." I cleared up.

He chuckled, "Trust me you won't. I just find it funny how he's upset that you're with me. Oh how God works."

"How do you know he was having am affair with you wife?" I asked and he cleared his throat.

"I noticed that whenever I couldn't reach her, I couldn't reach him either. That was the first clue, then one day, I thought I heard them say something sneaky. That was the second clue, then the third time she threatened to leave me for him. It was such a mess."

"That's sad. Why would he do that to you? Weren't you helping him?"

"I was, but that's what I get for helping a nineteen year old build a legacy. I helped him and he betrayed me in return. To think that I once considered him a son. I haven't been the same since." He sighed.

"Your wife...did she ever tell you why she did it?"

"She said that Kree loved her and genuinely cared about her. I don't know how that could be true, but maybe it was. I worked all the time and I didn't have time for her. Not to mention that I was being unfaithful myself. She didn't know that though, I did my dirt and covered my tracks very well. It's just upsetting to know she'd do that to me though."

"Do you really think Kree loved her? I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I really just wanna understand." I pulled my feet on the couch.

"I do." He shrugged, "No doubt about it. He's young, she's in his head and he fell for her. It was all over his face. They fell for each other. The situation was just wrong and they both knew it."

"Could he possibly still love her?"

Raphael looked at me.