62.

(Wednesday)
Zoey Gibson
October 21
Kree House.

"Where you going?" I asked as he packed a bag.

"To get ready for the funeral. You wanna come?" He asked.

"No, I don't do too well at funerals. I have to work too, so, will you see me this evening?" I asked sitting up in his bed.

"Probably not, today a busy day."

"Kree why not? I mean come on how are we ever gonna be able to be with each other if you don't wanna spend time together?" I asked causing him to pause.

"Um what? Be together?" He raised his eyebrow. "Who said that?"

"Really Kree? So we've just been fucking just to fuck? You've let me spend the night and we go out and everything for nothing?"

"I mean yeah i'ma gentleman and you know this. I don't mind hanging with you and stuff like that but I don't want a relationship. I'm good on that." He shook his head.

"Who hurt you? What's your problem with commitment? How are you ever gonna have a wife, and kids and love if you don't wanna settle down with anyone?" I asked causing him to check his watch.

"I don't wanna be loved," He said causing me to go silent. "I don't want any of that anymore. No kids, no wife and no love. I gotta go, I'll talk to you later."

He grabbed his bags before walking right out the room. I sighed pulling his covers up on my naked body before shaking my head. He'll never change.
~~~

Kree Marcel
Bri House.

"Hey, thanks for coming." Brielle said opening the door. I hugged her and nodded before sitting my bags down. "Bri is still in the bed, can you get her up?"

"Yeah."

I walked down the hall opening Bri bedroom door. She was laid across the bed with dried up tear stains. I closed the door behind me and cut the light on.

"Bri."

"I-I can't do it," She trembled, "I just can't Kree."

"Remember what we talked about yesterday?" I asked and she just laid still. "That everything happens for a reason and our hands are washed of everything. This is out of our control."

"I wish it wasn't!" She punched her fist on the bed. I walked over to her and she scooted back. "D-Don't touch me."

"Bri stop, don't do this today. You need to be there for Brielle-"

"Who the fuck is gonna be there for me?" She cried, "I'm always there for everyone and NO ONE is there for me."

"I'm here for you now." I reassured her.

"Please Kree, you don't have to lie to make me feel better. I'm okay with honesty." She wiped her tears.

"Enough talking, let's go. Get up." I pulled her arm and she wrestled with me the whole time. I carried her in the bathroom and turned the shower on. She tried leaving but I pushed her back in. "Stop!"

"Kree please I don't wanna go!" She begged.

"Bri come on don't do this. I know you don't want to but you have to. Let's just go and get it over with so you can home and lay down." I said before she whimpered and sat on the floor. "It's okay Bri I promise."

"He's all I had." She cried, "Brielle has found her someone she loves and cares for but all I had was Bai. Why'd God have to take my baby away from me? Why me? Haven't I been through enough!"