.18

Ariana Shade
Next Morning
Kree House.

"What time you coming home?"

I asked lotioning up my body. Kree buttoned his shirt down before he looked back at me.

"It be late when I come home, I've been planning this trip with another company so we could more ideas and shit. So it might be after ten." He yawned walking in the bathroom.

"Where y'all tryna go?" I asked as I slid on my dress.

"Dominican Republic."

"Ooh, can I come? Please?" I begged as he walked up to me.

He shrugged, "Yeah, I'm only taking a couple people. If we go through with the plan you can definitely come."

"Yay!" I said slapping his ass. He turned and looked at me and I just laughed. "Sorry."

"One thing though," He sighed, "The guy I'm planning the trip with has taken a like into Zoey. He thinks she's my fiance, so, she's gonna have to come as well and be my-"

"Trophy?" I said as my smile faded away.

"Look let's just let it go, I don't even wanna argue with you." He said before his phone started ringing. I watched him answer it and he placed it on speaker phone while he continued getting dressed. "Morning ma."

"Morning son, you headed to work?"

I heard Kiana voice.

"Yes ma'am," He looked back at me and I mouthed 'Tell her I said hey'. "Ma, Ari said hey."

"Who?"

"Ariana." He said and I heard her sigh.

What the fuck?

"You just don't listen to me, you know damn well she-"

"Aye," He grabbed his phone, "You was on speaker phone. Let me walk out the room real quick."

He tried to mumble but that really bothered me. Ms. Kiana never acted like that towards me. I can't lie and say that I was gonna let it go because I wasn't. I put my sandals on and pulled my hair up into a bun. I grabbed my purse and car keys and walked to the front.

"Alright by ma." Kree laughed before he hung up the phone. I gave him a look and he sighed. "What I do now?"

"What was all that about?"

"All what?" He raised his brow.

"With your mom, she acted like she wasn't happy to hear you was with me." I said leaning against the wall.

He cackled, "Oh nothing."

I didn't find it funny though, that shit pissed me off. Nothing is funny about his mother not liking me. Like why the change of heart all of a sudden?

"Alright Kree." I said heading to the front door.

"Don't be mad, I'll call you on my lunch break. What you got to do today?" He asked and I turned around.

"I gotta go to work at eleven cause I have an appointment, but for now I might do a little retail therapy." I said and he nodded.

"Alright, see you later." He said as I walked out the door.

I walked towards the elevator and thought long and hard. Why doesn't she like me? Like I'm really upset now and this is not good. Ooh, now I know what I'm going to do today.

1 hour later.

"Ariana, what a surprise."

Miss Kiana said as I handed her the flowers. She opened the door and let me in and I looked around. Her house looked so different, it looked much bigger and it was baby proof.