87.

Kree Marcel
February 15
Kairi House.

"Yurr." Devin and I slapped hands as he let me in the house. "You ain't tryna smoke today is it? Babies up there sleep."

"Nah, where Kairi?" I asked as I sat on the couch.

"I don't know, think she running some errands."

"On a sunday?" I shrugged my shoulders, "Anyways, man I gotta talk to you bad."

"What's up?" Devin leaned back in his seat licking his lips.

"Bri." I said causing him to smile, "I don't know why yo ass smiling."

He laughed, "Because you like her dude."

"Chill." I laughed.

"Nah seriously though, you hit that last night?"

"No, but that's the thing. I feel so damn messed up. Last night she was loving a nigga and it felt good like we been together for years or sum. She stayed the night and woke up this morning and cooked for a nigga and everything." I swiped my hand down my face.

"So what's the problem?"

"My mama." I sighed, "I been telling her about Bri and she just brush it off. Moms don't fuck with her."

"She has a valid reason though. It ain't like she just don't have one. Bri talked shit bout y'all and the whole city of harlem knew. So I get where your mama coming from." Devin shrugged.

"Me too, I never said Ma feelings wasn't valid. It's just Bri changed, in my opinion, and I want them to sit and talk."

Devin smirked, "Why you want Bri and yo moms to talk so bad? Sound like you wanna make her more than a friend."

"I don't know honestly, it's like some days I want her bad, then others I just want us to be friends. I don't wanna rush into a relationship and neither one of us ready you know? I actually care about her feelings and I don't wanna mess us up. I hurt too many girls already." I sat back in the seat.

"You been thinking deep bout this shit."

I nodded, "I can't help it."

"Heard you got her painting in the art gallery downtown. Since when you started caring that much?" He chucked and I did the same.

"To be honest I don't know, but once you think about it, Bri was the only girl I felt I had a real deal relationship with. You know, it was just us and we were publicly with each other. I mean I dated Ari, but our shit was too toxic and we broke up every other day. Then at one point we wasn't even dating, we was just fucking everyday."

"That shit was toxic as fuck." Devin laughed, "Y'all used to be attacking each other on social media and everything. She definitely the most toxic person you messed with."

"True, but that crazy shit paid off in the bedroom." I laughed. "Arthur still want me with her ass."

"Man I cut her ass off, I couldn't still be around knowing she attacked my fiance. It's all love though, but she knew I wasn't gon let that shit fly." Devin shook his head.

I nodded, "Yeah, that shit was lame as hell. I let it go though, because I ain't got time to beef with her. She blacked my eyes a couple times already."

"The only bitch who you can ever say beat yo ass."

I laughed, "Right. Used to have my ass stressed the fuck out. Whew, she drove me crazy last year. Couldn't sleep with having to deal with her."

"Crazy, but Ella did too. She used to be on that manipulative shit. Not tryna talk bout her, but she wasn't a good fit bro. She used to have you deadass stressed out and if I'm telling you a hoe ain't good for you then you know it's true."