81.

Kree Marcel
February 5th
Home.

"I don't trust her." My mama said as she leaned against the wall.

"Ma chill." I voiced hoarsely.

"Kree, don't tell me to chill. You said out of your own mouth that she agreed to throw you in the water!" She yelled in disbelief.

"True." Mimi nodded.

"But if she wanted me dead, she would've let him kill me. Come on please don't take it there." I rubbed my throat coughing.

"Whatever." My mama waved me off pouring some tea in my mug. I got up and walked over to her and she looked at me. "Move."

"I love you." I smiled leaning my weight on her.

"Get yo heavy ass up." She laughed but of course she held me up. She know she loves me.

So, when Raph choked me I did indeed lose consciousness. When I opened my eyes, Bri was the only one in the house at the time, but she went to my bathroom. During that time, I pulled my phone from my pocket sent Kairi a text message of what was going on and told her to track my location. I told her that if I stayed in the same spot for more than two hours to come after me.

But I didn't expect them to remove me from the house. So when they did, I was actually scared. Once I fell on the ground in the car. They were too busy going back and forth to realize I was telling Kairi everything. My sister came in clutch, that's my real ride or die.

If it wasn't for her getting the law involved, I would've probably been dead.

"Drink your tea."

I let go of my mama and she handed it to me. I took a sip of it before walking back to the couch. Mimi looked at me before crossing her arms.

"So, have you talked to that lil girl?" She rolled her neck.

"No," I sipped my tea, "I haven't actually. I mean she's reached out, but I just don't know what to say."

"How about nothing? Leave her where she's at." My mama placed her hand on her hip.

"Ma stop." I sighed.

"Kree, she's not exactly my favorite person. I'm sorry to tell you that, but she isn't. What happened to Zoey? I really wish you would've tried with her."

"Just like Arthur wants me with Ari. But ma it don't work like that. Plus, I'm not dating Bri nor have we did anything. She's just a friend."

"I get it, but you don't understand our concern. We remember what happened last time with her and it still doesn't sit right with me. As your grandma, you gotta understand our feelings in the situation."

I nodded, "I know, and ma I know how you feel honestly. We've had a few problems with her, but it's not like that I swear. Can y'all just give her another chance for me?"

My mama sighed, "I don't know Kree. I really don't know."

"After everything settle down, are you willing to have dinner with us tonight? Both of you." I looked back and forth between the two.

"I guess."

"Whatever." My mama shrugged.

"Thank you, honestly." I sat my mug down, "Now, ma can you cook for me?"

She laughed, "Fine."
~~~

Kairi Marcel
Home.

"Emerald you want a whooping? I said stop." Devin fussed as she kept pulling down her toys.