.21

Ariana Shade
Next Morning
Hotel.

"Do you want to watch the interview or what? I seriously wanna know

"Do you want to watch the interview or what? I seriously wanna know." Devin asked as we sat on the bed together.

I shrugged, "I don't care."

Kree and Zoey had an interview today that was gonna be live. I wasn't happy because I didn't know about the questions they were gonna ask. I didn't wanna hear them fake their love for money. But Devin was destined to watch this fucking interview so why not?

"Alrighty." Devin said as he got comfortable. I watched as Kree and Zoey popped up on the screen and they were smiling.

Interviewer,"Today we have Kree and Zoey Marcel with us today. Kree is a twenty two year old entrepreneur who's racked up a millions of dollars this year. We're excited to speak to you and get to know the lovely young couple."

"Thank you." Kree and Zoey said in unison.

"Our first question is directed towards you Mr. Marcel, we want to know how it feels to be rich? Just to wake up and be worth millions of dollars all of a sudden."

He laughed, "This question is funny because I always knew what it felt like to be rich. My parents are rich so it's nothing new to me."

"Wow, what does your parents do for a living?"

"They're in the medical field." Kree smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Nice, what about you Mrs. Marcel."

"You can call me Zoey, but I grew up with my mother. She was a single parent and made the best out of situations no matter what." Zoey answered.

"Okay, well Mr. Marcel what inspired you to start your own business? Why not be in the medical field like you're parents."

"My parents wanted me to do what was right for me. They didn't force me to do anything, and told me to find my own path. Every choice I've made, I've done it because I wanted to do it. No pressure." He said and Zoey nodded.

Interviewer, "Where did you grow up? Were you always this humble or what?"

"Actually," Kree laughed, "I grew up in Miami, spent five years in Paris and moved back to Miami this year. I thought I was humble growing up, but once I moved to Paris I realized I wasn't as much as I thought I was. I had to reevaluate myself because I didn't wanna seem stuck up or boujie."

"Why spend five years in Paris?"

"Um, it was basically supposed to be a year for my senior year of high school. But, the more I got used to it the longer I stayed. I ended up going to college there instead of coming home and my parents didn't mind. I was independent so it was what it was." He shrugged.

"Very nice," The interviewer smiled at him, "What advice would you give people who are looking to become entrepreneurs?"

"I'd say, stay focused and make sure you have a good support system. Don't let everybody in your circle because some people aren't good for you. Some people might just be around because they want to see you fail."