.28

Zoey Gibson
2 months later
Gala.

"Beautiful!" Paparazzi yelled as I posed for the camera

"Beautiful!" Paparazzi yelled as I posed for the camera. Kree held my waist flashing his smile brightly. This was our first time going back out together. We still don't know when we're gonna call of our so call 'engagement'.

"You guys look better than ever!"

"Thank you." I smiled before Kree and I walked off. I held his hand tightly and walked a bit closer to him. "You okay?"

He nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine."

These past two months have been better than expected. We thought Kree would be all sad and stuff, but he was the total opposite. To say I was proud of him is an understatement. He's been working his ass off and he's kept his head high. That's the Kree I know.

"Marcels!" A lady ran up to us with a camera. Kree pulled me behind him and I kept my head down.

"No interview day." Kree shook his head causing her to nod. She began to walk off and he looked back at me. "They stay doing that bullshit, I said I'm not answering questions about Ella nor Raphael."

I chuckled at him as we headed to our designated area. We sat down at the table and took our sip of wine. I love doing these Galas, they make me feel wealthy. People catering to me and taking pictures of me like I'm famous is just exciting. I've never been the center of attention before.

"What the fuck?" Kree mumbled under his breath and I looked up.

Paparazzi rushed over to Raphael Martine. It's crazy, because I heard he moved to Miami a few weeks ago. He's planning on opening his restaurant somewhere near the beach. I thought it was strange that he moved here so quickly, but maybe he just can't bare the fact that his wife is dead.

"Kree!" Paparazzi came rushing over and he sighed. I stood up and waved my hands off.

"No cameras. No interviews, please we're asking you to respect our decision." I spoke, but somebody still took a picture. Kree started to stand up but I stopped him. "Please, I don't want to have to ask you again."

"Yes Miss."

They began walking away and I rolled my eyes. I sat back in my seat and Kree looked over at me.

"Not you becoming my Ariana." He laughed and I did too.

"Nah, Ariana would've started swinging on them. It would have gotten too outta hand if she was here." I chuckled causing him to nod.

I picked my wine glass up and he lifted his.

"To success." Kree smiled and we clinked our glasses together. I saw another flash, but I just left it alone. I mean we are at a Gala, and I can't stop people from taking photos. The most I can do is not respond to the interviews.

"Mr. Marcel." I heard causing my eyes to widen. I picked up my wine glass and looked over at Kree.

"What?" Kree asked bawling up his face. I laughed at his facial expression and Raphael looked over at me.