68.

Kree Marcel
December 22
Home.

"Who decorated yo house? I know you ain't do this for christmas."

Zoey laughed sitting down on the couch. I sat down in between her legs on the floor getting ready for her to twist my hair.

"Tania." I said grabbing the tv remote.

"What's up with y'all? I know you said that y'all friends, but like y'all are so close." Zoey mumbled combing my hair out.

"Don't start."

"I'm not," She laughed, "So you've never ever fucked her?"

"No, and if I did it wouldn't be your business."

She popped my head with the comb and I laughed. I put the tv on Hulu to finish watch Wu Tang: An American Saga. This been my show lately and the newest episode just came out.

"Your phone ringing." Zoey said before passing it to me.

I looked at the caller id before pressing answer and putting it on speaker phone.

"Mr. Shade how you doing?" I asked before pausing the television.

"I'm good son in law, how you been doing? I talked to Carmelo this morning so you already know what I'm talking about." He said causing me to sigh.

"Man Arthur, it was crazy. I felt like he was tryna make me respond the way I responded and he wasn't expecting me to act that way towards him. But you know me, and he does too. When I swung and after he left the house I was hurt cause I know I fucked up but at the same time he was asking for you, get what I'm saying?" I expressed.

"Kree I understand that, but to Carmelo? I've never saw or heard about y'all ever getting into it so when he told me it shocked me. You gotta do better, and I know what type of person you are so I'm not holding it against you. You know I don't think you a bad person because if I did I wouldn't want you with Ariana so bad."

"Whatever." Zoey mumbled and I looked up at her.

"I know, but that ship has sailed and you know she moved on with Josh and shit. I'ma let her be happy now cause we done squashed shit and let it go. We cool and I wanna keep it like that because I got hella problems and I don't need that shit rubbing off into her life. You know soul ties and mess like that." I said and he hummed.

"Yeah I understand, and I want you to come by my house Christmas morning for breakfast. I don't know if you had anything planned or not but I wanted to extend the invitation."

"Yes sir I'll be there." I accepted.

"Alrighty then Kree, take care of yourself son."

"Will do," I nodded, "Talk to you later."

"Alright bye."

I hung up the phone and sat it down and Zoey laughed.

"I wAnT yOu WiTh ArIaNa sO bAd." She mocked him. "Like fuck you and your daughter."

"Chill." I pressed play on the tv.

"Why you defending her?"

"Because I can and she ain't did nothing so let it go. Be getting upset everytime her name brought up so just leave the situation alone." I said causing her to sigh.

There was knocking at the door and I squinted my eyes. It was still unlocked and I was too lazy to get up and open it.

"Come in!"

Bri walked in and I just knew Zoey was mad. I looked up at her and she was looking over at Bri.

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom." Bri said causing me to nod.