48.

Kree Marcel
October 2
Shark Tank Studio.

"We're welcome to have you aboard sir and we appreciate you coming to help young businesses." Mark Burnett smiled shaking my hand.

"Thank you for having me on your show sir." I smiled before walking over to meet the rest of the cast.

"Welcome," Kevin O'leary smiled and I smiled back greeting him and the others. I chatted amongst them for a bit, but we really didn't have much in common since I was at least thirty years younger than them.

"You're only twenty three? Wow, you've accomplished a lot of stuff. You seem more mature for your age." Lori Greiner said causing me to chuckle.

"I have my childish moments, but I'm working on it." I flashed a smile.

"Are your teeth real?"

I nodded, "Yes ma'am they are."

"You've never-"

"We're on in 30 seconds..."

We all walked over to the judges table and sat down. I looked around trying to figure out which camera was capturing me. I had to make sure I looked good in every angle.

"In 5...4...3...2..."
~~~

10 minutes later.

"5 minute break everyone."

"Thank God." Mark got up from his seat and I chuckled to myself. I got up walking backstage loosening my tie just a bit. Damn my mama tied this shit tight as hell. Got my throat hurting and shit.

"Are you good? Need a touch up?" Jaclyn, my stylist, asked as I entered the dressing room.

"No."

"So, how's it going? See something you're gonna invest in?" Patrick asked looking up from his phone.

"Eh, not yet. Some of them ideas just really make me be like 'really'." I made a straight face.

Patrick laughed, "Seriously. I watch the show all the time."

"Speaking of shows, did you ever get a call back for the Cupcake Wars show?" I asked as Jaclyn picked the lint off my coat.

"I don't think so..."

"You don't think so?" I side eyed him.

"Well see, I'm your assistant so I get what you need done. But it's only one of me and I'm playing both the manager role and the assistant."

"Well I didn't think I get much fame since I really only run a Cigar company. But it went a different way and people love my looks and want me to branch out into more shit. I wasn't thinking about a manager then." I sighed.

"How about your mom? She can be like a 'momager'." Jaclyn suggested.

"Nah, she be busy. She wouldn't have the time. Shit, I'll figure it out later."

There was a know at the door.

"Mr. Marcel we need you on now."

I nodded, "When I come back I might need a touch up. I don't know for sure but just might."

"Gotcha."

I left the dressing room closing the door. I walked back to the stage and sat down in my seat. The rest slowly poured in and we all got in position.

"5...4...3...2..."
~~~

"Okay, let the rest come in." Mark called out as I stared down at my phone. I was playing angry birds because I wasn't gonna invest my money in no damn painter kit with wings and wheels.