77.

Bri Hall
January 22
Hotel.

"Come on." I held Kree as we made our way to the hotel pool. Tania and Kenneth said that we should come down this morning and chill for a moment. Plus, maybe the pool could wake everybody up?

"Hey guys." I spoke to the others who was already in the pool. Devin wasn't out here, but Kairi was. She looked like she was sad and I felt bad for her. Her and Devin really need to go somewhere and talk.

"Kree you okay?" Tania asked and he nodded. I let go of him and he walked down into the pool. I sat on the edge putting my feet in and he walked over to me laying his head in my lap.

"Last night was crazy." Kenneth laughed and I agreed with him.

"It was, guys, it was so hard to get Kree to go to bed. He kept crying and talking bout he wanted his mama. Y'all it was so funny." I said causing them to laugh.

"Don't talk about me." Kree mumbled and I grabbed his face wiping whatever was on it.

"Aww." Tania said causing me to laugh.

"I'll be back guy." Kairi got up and we nodded. Tania and I looked at each other before starting another conversation up.
~~~

Devin Cross
Hotel Room.

I walked back into Kairi room and pushed my suitcases in the corner. I waited against the wall before the door opened a bit after me. Kairi came and we made eye contact. She had on a tiny bathing suit.

"What you walking round with this on for?" I asked and she sighed.

"Please no arguing, I just want to talk to you." Kairi said before sitting in the chair. "I'm sorry about last night, I really am. I never would purposely embarrass you like that."

"Are you sure? Cause last night you was on ten when you should've been a two. If I'm sitting in the section chilling not paying attention to other females you should've been on the same typa time. There is no excuse for your behavior last night and it got me thinking." I confessed.

"Thinking about?" Her voice was cracking and I already knew she was gonna cry.

"Us, like is this the right decision? I don't think I thought this through." I sighed and she justed continued to sit there.

"Okay." Kairi stood up walking over to her suitcases.

"What you doing?" I asked and she let the tears fall out her eyes.

"Packing. I gotta go, I can't stay here no more. I wanna go home and be with the kids. This is not what I wanted to do." She heaved letting her sadness take over. I walked up to her and held her in my arms. "I don't wanna hug."

She tried to push me away, but I just continued hugging her.

"Chill out, you not going anywhere. I ain't say we over or none of that. I was just simply trying to talk to you ma."

"If you're having doubts then there's nothing else to talk about." I wiped the tears from her face.

"It's not that, I'm just upset. I could never do you like and you know that. I love you, you love me?" I asked and she nodded.

"You know I do." She sniffled.

"Well show me." I lifted her chin up puckering my lips. She kissed me and I lifted her up pushing her on the bed. I crawled on top of her and continued kissing on her. I didn't waste time cause a nigga been feening for two weeks now.

"Take these off." I mumbled pulling her swimsuit bottoms off. I pushed her legs up and began eating her out. She moaned biting down on her lip. To be honest, I missed tasting her.