.19

Kree Marcel
Next Week
Monday.

"Let's go, let's go. I don't have all day the plane leaves in 2 hours. We still have to get through traffic and do role call."

I said as my team loaded into their cars. I stood outside my building next to Devin and Zoey. Ariana wouldn't answer none of our calls and if she didn't get here quick she was gonna get left.

"Zoey you can load everything in the car. You too Devin." I said and they nodded. I decided to bring them all so we could have fun all together. I promised once I got up enough that we'd travel the world together, and this is just the first stop.

"I'm here!"

Ariana said as she got out the car. I looked up and she was running with her suitcases. I jogged up to her and grabbed some of the bags and she took a deep breath.

"Sorry, I had to stop and find me a nice white crop top. You'd be surprised on how hard it is to find one in Miami." She shook her head.

"I bet." I said as we jogged to the truck I rented. I put her stuff in the trunk as well and she hopped in the back seat with Devin. I ran back to my building and made sure the doors were locked. I jogged back to the truck and hopped in the drivers seat.

I checked my rear view mirrors watching as everyone started pulling out the parking lot.

"The whole company coming?" Ari asked and I shook my head.

"No, just five people from each side. I brought five from my team and five people from Walter's team. Plus y'all three but that's okay because I paid for y'all." I said causing them to nod.

"Ninety nine bottles of beer-"

"Devin shut up." Ariana and Zoey said in unison. I bursted out into a fit of laughter as Devin went back and forth with them. All they ever did was argue, but they couldn't help it. I love all them, they're my family.

4 hours later
(Plane ride only 2 hours)

"Wow, pretty." Ariana said before she grabbed my hand. We walked out the airport and saw a two buses waiting.

"Which one is ours?" Devin asked and I squinted my eyes.

"Mr. Marcel!" Walter Mayes came running up to me. "Wait, here's the address where we're going to meet tomorrow morning. We're gonna give you all time to settle in. Your team takes this bus and mines will take that one."

"Why we couldn't all ride on the same bus?" Ariana asked and he looked at her.

"Hello, you are?"

"Ariana." She smiled and he looked down at our hand. I let her hand go and pulled Zoey closer to me.

"This is Ariana, Zoey and I close friend. Also, this is Devin one of my best friends." I said introducing him to them.

He nodded, "Nice to meet you two, I'm Walter. I hope you all enjoy your trip. Hello soon to be Mrs. Marcel."

"Hello Walter." Zoey said before seductively biting her lip. Devin gave her a look and I bursted out laughing.

"Enjoy your trip." He said trying to hide the fact that he was flirting with her.

"You too." She said before grabbing my hand. Walter walked away and the rest of my team came walking out the airport. I let go of Zoey and turned to them.

"We're gonna take this bus right here. We don't start the meeting until tomorrow morning, so I'll give you the day to explore and sight see this beautiful place. You must be up by five in the morning and be at the meeting place by eight. We are having a brunch at eleven so don't bother eating too much breakfast. I think that's everything, but if anyone needs me or anything then you know where to reach me." I explained and they nodded.