72.

Tania Elliot
January 1st
New Year's.

Tania ElliotJanuary 1stNew Year's

"Happy New Years." Kree smiled as I looked at him on facetime.

"You look high." I laughed rubbing my stomach.

"I been partying all night, I'm sad you couldn't make it. My team got lit and I gave everybody a pay raise." He chuckled.

"I'm sad I missed it too." I got up to check on my son, "Who driving?"

"I'm with Cory right now."

"What? I thought you would've been with Bri." I teased and he couldn't even stop smiling.

"Chill it ain't even like that, and she been busy lately."

"Yeah yeah, it's six in the morning and I know you're tired. Take yo butt home and get some rest." I said causing him to nod.

"Yes mother."

I laughed, "Bye Kree."
~~~

Bri Hall
A few hours later
Photography studio.

"Do you like this one?" Aff asked showing me the photo he just edited

"Do you like this one?" Aff asked showing me the photo he just edited. "We only can send you home with one sampled one."

"Yeah I love it actually." I smiled.

The door opened and in came Kree causing me to smile. I ran over to him and pulled him in a hug and he hugged me tighter.

"What's up with your hair?" He asked looking at it.

"You like it?" I asked turning to the side.

"Yeah short hair looks good on you." He smiled.

"Thanks, but it's just a wig. It looks real though doesn't it?" I asked and he nodded.

"Hi, I'm Aff. You must be boyfriend?" Aff asked leaning up to shake Kree hand.

We looked at each other and he just smiled.

"We're friends." Kree responded and I smiled a bit.

"Would you like to see the sample photo? Bri said this was her favorite one." Aff said showing Kree the picture.