82.

Kairi Marcel
February 10
After Work.

"Hey." I spoke to Bri as I signed for the children. I leaned against the wall and watched as she got the kids together.

"You okay? You seem tired." Bri asked handing my their bags.

I nodded, "I'm fine, how have you been?"

"Good, but your mama and mimi arr killing me. We've been going to the gym with Kree and Kiana still won't talk to me. What should I do?" She asked and I laughed.

"My mama is crazy, but she's a good person. I know for a fact that she doesn't hate you, might just be a little fast for her. She doesn't know that you and Kree have been getting back close and I guess she just feels awkward about the situation."

"Thanks Kairi, that makes me feel so much better." She exhaled.

"No problem." I spoke before Heaven came running up to me smiling. "Hi mama, how was school?"

"Good."

Bri carried Emerald over who was sleeping. I thanked her and we said our goodbyes before leaving her classroom.

"I want chicken nuggets mommy." Heaven spoke holding my hand.

"Okay baby."

We left the building just before we ran into Olivia, Devin ex. I moved around her and went ahead putting the kids in the car. I buckled them in and closed the doors seeing she was still waiting and staring at me.

"I see you still holding that position as his fiance." Olivia spoke and I sighed.

"What? We've never had issues and I don't want any now." I spoke as she walked closer to me, but not too close.

"There's no issues, it's just that Devin is not easy to be with. Being with him isn't for the weak, and the way you looking I already know that there's some problems. I can't feel bad for you though, you took him from me and was having sex with him the whole time we was together."

"No I wasn't. I don't have time for this, aren't you having sex with Ariana? Keep it that way and stay out of my business with Devin. Worry about why you're fucking his best friend now. You're dismissed because I refuse to get out of my character in front of my kids." I got in my car before pulling off.
~~~

"Can y'all please stop!" I yelled at Heaven and Emerald as they tugged over the doll. Both of them have the same toys and fight like it's not another one somewhere.

"Mommy!" Emerald ran up to me crying her eyes out. I picked her up and let Heaven play with the toy. I sighed checking my doordash to see where the food was. They are gonna eat and go straight to bed.

There was a knock at the door and I went to get it. The man took a picture before smiling and I took my food.

"Come eat." I said as I put Emerald in the high chair. I sat her food and juice in front of her before doing the same for Heaven. "Stay here and eat okay?"

"Okay." Heaven said eating her food.

I stepped out the kitchen and sat on the couch. I pulled my phone from my pocket dialing Devin number. I fluffed my hair leaning to the side stressed out.

"What?"

"You coming home tonight?" I asked picking with my fingers.

"I don't know, and I'm working right now. What's the problem?"

"I just need your help that's all. The house is a mess and I be running late every morning." I sighed.

"You can't handle them by yourself?" He asked with a slight attitude.