58.

(Friday)
Kree Marcel
October 17
Home.

"What?"

"Boy stop playing and let me in. Damn I can't come over no more?"

I laughed, "Man girl you better calm down. I ain't seen yo ass in how long and you just wanna pop yo ass up. No call or nothing."

Zoey smirked at me before walking into the house. I closed the door behind her and followed her to the couch. She looked at me and came and sat on my lap. I laughed and she held onto me.

"I missed you." She said kissing all on my face.

"Cap, you had a whole nigga so how you missed me?" I asked and she turned around straddling my lap.

"Kree that boy and I was together for literally two weeks. It wasn't long before him and Rico got into it and you know how that goes. I had to choose between the two and when it came down to it Rico was my choice." She said causing me to nod.

"But why you here though? You ain't all up on me and shit for no reason. Just say you want it and you shall receive." I licked my lips.

She grabbed my face and started kissing me. I kissed her back and she pulled away.

"I want it." She whispered in my ear seductively. I picked her up causing her to giggle before carrying her all the way to my bedroom. She knew she wanted it. Plus I ain't fucked no one in about four-five months.

I'll say it's time.
~~~

Kairi Marcel
Devin House.

"You feeling alright?"

I pecked Devin on his cheek as he laid in bed. He shook his head no and I hugged him tightly.

"Want me to take the girls to school then?" I asked and he nodded. "Can I have a kiss?"

He sat up throwing his arms around me tightly before kissing me on the lips and all over everywhere. I couldn't help but laugh and I hugged him falling back on the bed as well.

"I love you ma." Devin said causing me to smile.

"I love you too." I pecked his lips. He rubbed his hands across my butt and continued kissing on me.

"Alright let me let you go, you gotta work today?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, why?" I stood up fixing my clothes.

"Nothing see you later." He blew me a kiss.

"Bye babe." I pecked his lips once again before leaving the room.
~~~

"Good morning." I hugged Madeline as Heaven held Emerald hand. I signed them in to school and sat their bags down. "Well I'm off to work, so y'all have a good day."

"Bye!" Heaven waved.

"Bye bye!" Emerald copied her.

I laughed saying goodbye to the both of them. I walked out the class and headed towards the exit doors. I stepped outside and ran right into Ariana. She rolled her eyes at me and I just ignored her.

"Ran through ass." She mumbled.

"What was that?" I asked turning around.

"You heard me." She snapped her neck in my direction, "Jace go inside I'll be there in a minute."

Her son went in the building and she walked up to me.

"What's the issue? You have an attitude with me because of what my brother did. I haven't done shit to you." I explained.