59.

(Saturday)
Devin Cross
October 18
Home.

"Bruh I'm coming!" I yelled wiping Heaven hands off. I stood up and she followed right behind me. I picked her up and opened the door to see Erin. I looked at her and she looked back at me.

 I looked at her and she looked back at me

"Hey, can I see my child or?"

"Your child?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Devin don't even much do all that because I had to hunt you down to even get you to be in her life." She got smart.

"Well I had to send you away to keep her life. You don't have visitation rights, your parents and other family members do. You need to take yo ass home." I said as she stared at Heaven.

"She's starting to look just like you. Same skin tone, same eyes, same nose. Wow, it's uncanny." Erin said reaching for Heaven.

I pulled her back, "Chill, you know I don't even play like that."

"Let me hold my child Devin!" She screamed causing Heaven to jump.

"Why you hollering? She getting scared cause you got yo unknown ass over here tryna take her from me. Crazy jhit."

Erin pushed me hard as hell and came in the house. I sat Heaven down and grabbed Erin trying to push her out the house.

"Devin let me go!" She raked my face with her nails. I grabbed her wrists before I tripped causing us both to hit the ground. She got up and I tried to run to Heaven but she grabbed her.

"Daddy!" Heaven cried as Erin held onto her. I stood up looking at her.

"It's okay." I said to Heaven who was reaching for me. Erin kissed her cheek and pecked her hands. "You need to hurry up!"

"Shut the fuck up I gave birth to this baby!"

"This baby? Her name is Heaven."

"Don't you think I know? I carried her for nine damn months without help from anybody! You wasn't there because you said she wasn't yours!"

"How was I supposed to know? I barely knew your name it was a damn one night stand!" I argued.

Heaven had her hands over her ears and I shook my head. I inched closer to her and she stepped back.

"Give me my baby-"

"I'm sick of you!" Erin screamed before she threw Heaven on the ground. I didn't even have time to pick her up, I blacked out.

...

"Devin!" I felt hands on me, "Devin stop what are you doing?"

I came to and saw Erin laid passed out on the floor. Kairi was standing there looking scared and my whole body was shaking. Heaven was still screaming and I got up and ran to her. I picked her up seeing her arm was fucking broken.