.7

Kree Marcel
1 week later
Home.

"I want that mounted on this wall."

I said talking to the movers as I finished up decorating my apartment. I was nearly finished, the only thing I had to move in was the stuff to my guest bedroom. Not that many guest will be over, cause no, this is my chill zone.

"Like this?" The man asked and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, thank you so much man." I said giving them dap as I pulled out my wallet. I paid each of them their money and they left out. I smiled to myself looking around my neat ass apartment.

"So this is what it feels like be rich?" I asked smiling, even though I knew what it felt like

"So this is what it feels like be rich?" I asked smiling, even though I knew what it felt like. Just a joke.

I walked back into my bedroom and cut the light on looking around. No cap, I pay a lot of money for this apartment. I have to, I can't just live any type of way. This is the first thing I purchased in my own money besides my apartment in Paris. Plus, if I'm low on money I'm just going to my parents.

Someone buzzed my door causing me to sigh. I left my room quickly and jogged to the front door. I opened it up and Ariana came strutting in like always. This girl is always here, like damn I just moved in this bitch myself.

"Okay!" She dragged looking around the finished product, "It's giving."

"It's clean ain't it?" I smiled looking around.

"As fuck, what happened to you doing black and red though?" Ari asked taking a seat at the island.

I shrugged, "I liked this furniture better. Plus I didn't want no girly ass apartment."

"Understandable." She said pulling her phone out, "You ate something?"

"Nah, I been up and moving all morning. You tryna get something to eat?" I asked causing her to nod.

"Yeah, my treat. It's the least I can do since I'm always in here." She said getting up from the island.

"Doordash or wanna leave?"

"Doordash!" She shouted running and hopping on my couch.

"Aw naw, motherfucker you gotta go."

"Can you show me your bedroom?" She asked as I snatched her off my new damn couch.

"Come on." I said before stopping her, "Take yo shoes off in my shit."

She punched me before taking her shoes off and leaving them by the door. She ran back over to me and followed me down the hallway. I pushed the door open and she was literally astonished.

 I pushed the door open and she was literally astonished