46.

Devin Cross
September 20
Home.

"What you doing here?"

"Boy bye, I'm always here." Ariana bursted in smiling. "Where's my baby?"

"With Kairi."

"Ugh." Ariana rolled her eyes, "I'm glad I'm here. So, speaking of the whore, what's up with y'all?"

"What you mean?" I asked as we sat down on the couch.

"Liv said you been spending a lot of time with Kairi. Acting like you don't wanna be in a relationship with her no more and shit. Like what's the deal?"

I shrugged, "Olivia know we been having issues. I haven't been around Kairi that much either she's just over exaggerating. Plus since she moved out I ain't been thinking bout her lately."

"Why though? What's the real reason y'all been having issues?" Ari asked kicking her shoes off.

"I don't know, we argue over the smallest shit lately and I just ain't with all that. Then she always have an attitude with me for no reason and act like she don't wanna do shit I say. I got a daughter, and she growing up. I don't want her seeing us argue and fight all the time."

"You sure it ain't got nothing to do with the whore?" She raised her eyebrow.

"The whore." I laughed, "Why you gotta call her out her name? But nah it ain't got shit to do with Kairi. We already talked about this and since our kids all go to the same daycare we just decided to have playdates and shit."

"Ain't her baby like six months?"

"Man nah she almost ten months. I mean she can walk and Heaven love her so I let them hang out." I said as she looked me up and down.

"Have you seen the whore brother?"

"I mean yeah, but he don't say shit to me. We really don't talk no more and I don't even know what the fuck happened. All I know is he been working a lot and he got other shit going for himself now. From what Kairi told me." I explained.

"That's what I'm saying though, like why he stopped talking to you? All I remember is everybody got back cool but then he cut me off after we got into it that day. But that had nothing to do with you for real so why he don't fuck with you?"

I shrugged, "Man we grown, he put in his mind that he's better than us and all that other shit. He got a lil fame and think he the shit."

"You seen that commercial he was in?"

"Man yeah, even after all that shit he did and went through in the media they still praise him. They make the wrong people famous." I shook my head.

"For real." Ariana nodded, "So, Josh and I are thinking about taking it to the next level again."

"Word? That's nice, how he been treating you?" I asked pushing Heaven toys off the sofa.

"Good, I actually feel like he loves me for me. We been co parenting and he shows me he cares. We going out tonight and I can't wait. I just been happy like genuinely." She smiled.

"Awe look at you, how you go from toxic to loving?"

"Boy." She said before we bursted out laughing.

The doorbell rung and I looked over at Ariana. She rolled her eyes and I couldn't help but laugh. I walked to the door and opened it up seeing Kairi, Heaven, and Emerald.

"Hey." Kairi hugged me coming in holding Heaven hand. As soon as she saw Ariana she chuckled to herself before sitting the bags down.

"Daddy." Heaven said as I picked her up pecking her cheek.