60.

(Monday)

Ariana Shade
October 19
Learning Land.

"Bye Jace, have a good day." I said after I finished signing him in. I was getting ready to leave, but Madeline stopped me and I turned around.

"I don't know if you heard, but Ms. Hall brother was killed and we wanted all parents to try and get her something nice. Plus everyone signed this card, can you sign it too?"

"Yeah, wow." I said shocked taking the pen from her. I signed both my name and Jace name before giving it back to her.

"Thank you."

"I'm gonna run to the store and get her a couple things, I'll be back." I said causing her to nod.
~~~

I had some flowers in my arms as I pushed my cart around. I felt bad, I know I apologized to her but it still didn't sit right. I felt like I needed to go to the funeral, but that's only if she'd allow me. Madeline had gave us Bri apartment number to stop by and give what we wanted. Bri said it was okay, so that's where I was headed now.

"Ariana!" I looked back seeing Devin come jogging up to me. "Why you everywhere dawg?"

"I'm getting some stuff for Bri, you know, and I felt bad." I said causing him to shake his head.

"Yeah I'm doing the same, I got a call from the daycare so I decided to get a few things. Where your home girl at? She ain't with you today." He asked and I shook my head.

So about the other night. Olivia and I very much indeed had sex. Did we like it? Hell no. Something was missing, the dick. It was just something we needed to experience and it made me realize girls aren't my thing. I felt weird, I had to go fuck Josh after.

"You know we-"

I cut myself off realizing what I was about to say. I think in the mix of dealing with Olivia I forgot she was with Devin. In my mind she was just my best friend, but now I'm realizing that shit was wrong. Should I say something to Devin or should I let it go?

"Y'all what?" Devin asked looking down at his phone.

"We kissed." I said playfully tryna see his reaction.

"Ew why? Y'all gay now?" He asked laughing but I don't think he knew I was telling the truth.

"Boy no, we was just curious and stuff so we wanted to see if we liked each other like that." I said and he nodded, "You're not mad?"

"I mean," he shrugged, "Did you fuck her?"

"Would you be mad if I did?" I asked feeling my heart rate speed up.

"No, but that's weird Ari. You don't see how weird that is? You was mad at me for not getting back with her but the whole time you liked her so what kind of sense does that make?" He stopped walking and I hugged him.

"Don't be mad at me."

"Nah move," He laughed, "I ain't mad cause I found my 4liferrr."

"Kairi?" I straight faced him.

"Yessir, that's my baby." He sang and I smiled. I mean shit, the whore makes him happy so I might as well let the shit go. There's no point and it's not like I have to date her or be around her. Devin my friend so I gotta respect his wishes.

"Come on let's get some more stuff and head over there." Devin said throwing his arm around me.
~~~

I knocked on the door as Devin stood beside me. The door opened and Bri looked shocked to see us here. I leaned in to hug her and she hugged me back. Devin hugged her too and she opened the door letting us in.