85.

Devin Cross
February 13
Ariana House.

"This what we doing?"

"What? I mean is it?" Ariana asked letting me in the house.

"So we jumping my girl now? The fuck was you on, matter of fact the fuck was Y'ALL on? She ain't did shit to you Ariana." I said and she shook her head.

"First of all, I told you I didn't like her. Secondly, you was just staying at my house talking about y'all problems now all of a sudden you love her again. Third, I was defending my best friend." Ariana shrugged.

"The best friend who is my ex that you be fucking now? That best friend? I don't know what you said to her, but Liv know that I know that ain't her. Don't change her and have her acting like you."

"What?" She bawled up her face.

"You heard me. As my friend for years, you betrayed me not once, but multiple times. I've always been that nigga that cared for you even when no one else did. When you and Kree had y'all issues, I was there for the both of y'all. Then, I ask you to be nice to Kairi and you and yo bitch wanna jump her? Not cool." I shook my head and she gave me a weird look.

"Devin, as my friend, you should've never came over here acting like she was annoying and this and that. You only made me realize that I never ever liked the bitch."

I chuckled, "Whatever shawty, you on some bullshit. You know I got mad love for you Ari, but I don't think we can be cool no more. You just did some foul shit, not just to me, but Kairi too. And if the wifey can hang with you, I can't either."

I began walking to the door.

"So you ending over a decade of friendship for some bitch? Really Devin? You of all people?" She asked shocked.

I nodded, "We too old for this petty mess. I'll let you and Liv have that, I just wanna marry my girl and be happy. I don't even want you apart of the wedding nor can you attend it anymore. Gotta respect my girl."

"Whatever." Ariana spoke but I could hear she was upset. "Don't come crawling back to me when y'all arguing again."

"We good ma, be safe out here." I nodded before leaving out the house.
~~~

Bri Hall
Kree House.

Bri Hall Kree House

"Hey." I spoke to Kree as I came in the house. I know how it seems, but he wanted to talk. I've always been the person to give the benefit of the doubt. "What you working on?"

Kree glanced up from his laptop. He looked cute in his glasses. I had mine on as well, we was out here looking like old ass ladies.

"Some stuff for the company," He spoke. "Give me a minute."

"Alright." I mumbled taking a seat on the couch. I decided to play a couple games on phone and watch television until he was done.

"So, I wanted to apologize for the other night." Kree walked over to the couch, "It was wrong of me and I should have never said that to you."