.32

Kree Marcel
Next Morning
Home.

"Hold up, I'm coming!"

I yelled rushing to the front door in a hurry. I opened it up revealing Ariana with a smile on her face. I let her in and she strutted over to the couch plopping down on it.

"Wassup?" I asked closing the door behind her. I scratched my hair and yawned walking over to the couch with her.

"Just came to see if you were okay."

"Yeah I am." I stretched out feeling my body relax.

She sat up, "So, have you talked to Devin? You know you need to apologize to him right?"

"Not gonna happen." I laughed as I grabbed my television remote.

"Um, why not?" She asked, "That's literally your best friend. You started it so you should call and apologize to him. He's a good friend."

"Correction," I laughed, "Was my best friend. Didn't you see that fight yesterday? Crazy right, look at my tooth. I think it's loose, I just kept on wiggling it back and forth like a worm."

"Kree, that fight wasn't funny." Ari said causing me to nod.

"It was." I laughed harder, "I was all loud and shit. That was a good fight though, I can't stop playing with my little tooth."

"What?"

Ariana Shade

"Kree, I'm being serious

"Kree, I'm being serious." I glared at him.

"Me too, it was hard for me to eat this morning. But I like my little dancing tooth. See?" He said playing with it.

Something was definitely off, the first thing that came to mind were the drugs. But I know Kree, and he don't play when it comes to drugs. I think it's a mental thing, because all this laughing and giggling is out of control. He's losing his fucking mind.

"I'm so ashamed." I sighed, "Look at you, this is getting weird. I'll be back but let me go see how Devin doing right now."

"Devin? No you can't be friends with him anymore." He laughed.

"Why?" I stood up, "Both of you guys are my friends. I can't do that Kree I'm sorry."

He shrugged, "Eh, it just shows your character. I don't care though, when you come back can you bring me a pack of skittles."

"My character? The fuck you mean about that? I've always went hard for you! Don't be doing all that right now, because if nobody else had yo back I did! That's one thing you can't deny!" I yelled.

"No...my mother always has my back." He snickered.

"Are you kidding me? So I never had your back Kree? It must be opposite day because you joking right now."