63.

(Thursday)
Zoey Gibson
October 22
Kree House.

(Thursday)Zoey GibsonOctober 22Kree House

"Ooh," I moaned, "mmm."

I bit my lip as I rode Kree. Yeah, I'm good like that. He held my hips and bit down on his bottom lip eyeing me. I leaned down to kiss him and continued riding him slowly, but steady.

"Shit," He mumbled through the kiss gripping my hips. "Mm."

"Kree!"

"Who is that?" I whispered before he tossed me off him. He pulled his drawls up and threw my clothes at me.

"Kree?"

"Ma?" He paused before picking up his robe. I threw my clothes on real quickly and followed him out the room.

"Here's a package- Hey Zoey?" His mama said surprised to see me.

"Hey." I waved nervously.

"I haven't seen you in a while." Kree said causing her to cut her eyes at him.

"Your packages still come to my house so." She slid them to him, "I ain't even gonna ask what y'all was doing."

"We weren't doing anything, we were sleeping." I said causing her to straight face me.

"Zoey, you're grown. Stop tryna hid it you ain't getting no sleep dealing with this slut." She shook her head.

"What's with y'all and this slut word?" Kree folded his arms.

"Kairi be saying it about you and I just picked up on it."

"You don't defend me?" Kree asked.

"No, it ain't like she lied. Anyways I'm still not speaking to you. Bye." She chucked up the deuces before leaving out.

"Your mama is so funny." I laughed and he shook his head. "So, you wanna finish or she ruined it?"

"Ruined it." He cut open the package.

"Fair enough." I sat on the couch, "If you don't mind me asking, what are gonna do today?"

"You Isabella or something?" He paused.

"Who the fuck is Isabella? What she another hoe you be fucking when I'm not around?" I questioned and he scoffed.

"From Phineas and Ferb? So I'm fucking cartoon characters now?"

"Oh." I felt stupid, "No, but you are fucking other people."

"Says who?" He turned his attention to me.

"I don't know-"

"Exactly, calm down. I'm only fucking you right now so feel special. For now." He shrugged.

"How bout...forever?" I stood up walking over to him.

"You wanna fuck for life?"

"Kree you know what I'm hinting at like please stop doing that." I said causing him to sigh. "So, you ain't thought about nothing I said?"