88.

Bri Hall
February 18
Afterwork.

LoveSo many things I've got to tell youBut I'm afraid I don't know how'Cause there's a possibilityThat you'll look at me differentlyLoveEver since the first moment I spoke your nameFrom then on I knew that by you being in my lifeThings were destin...

Love
So many things I've got to tell you
But I'm afraid I don't know how
'Cause there's a possibility
That you'll look at me differently
Love
Ever since the first moment I spoke your name
From then on I knew that by you being in my life
Things were destined to change 'cause

"Love." I sang sweeping the floor. I wanted to make sure my house was spotless. I had called Kiana leaving work so I could sit down with her privately. I feel we could get somewhere if the others weren't around.

Hard knocking made me stop what I was doing. I sat the broom aside and rushed to the door. I didn't know she was here already. I opened the door revealing miami pd. I let them in and took a seat confused.

"Is there a problem officers?"

"Ms. Hall, we hate to inform you of this...but we have a lead in your brother case." The officer said causing me to nod.

"Okay? W-who was it?" I felt myself about to cry.

"We have a tape," The man pulled it out, "This is the school footage of the incident. When we first asked for it, they said that it was gone."

"So the school lied?"

"Um, not necessarily...how about we show this to you first, and then we'll explain what's going on."

I nodded.

"Are you sure you wanna see this?"

I gulped nodding my head. I handed him my laptop and he stuck the flashdrive in. The file popped up and he instantly clicked it. I sat back watching as he fast forwarded the video. When Bai appeared in the camera, that's when he pressed play.

Bailey ran on the empty field as the man chased after him. I squinted my eyes clearly confused as to who this man was. The man tackled him and I watched as Bailey tried to fight him off. Them man dragged him up under the bleachers and that was that. A couple minutes after, the man came from up under taking his gloves off and I got a glimpse of his face.

"Is that?" I felt my voice crack, "Is this what you guys are telling me?"

"So, you do confirm that this is your father?"

That's when it all clicked.

"How'd you find us?" I asked angrily as my dad sat on the couch drinking beer.

"I have my connections." He poured the beer on the ground before he threw the bottle across the room.

"You're disgusting." I gagged, "Get out of here. I'm not helping you with shit else. You hurt me, my brother, and Brielle. Stay away before I call the cops."

"I just want to see my son." He leaned over and I rolled my eyes.

"He's at school! Look man, I don't care where you go. All I know is you gotta get the fuck outta here. Bailey doesn't wanna see you." I said and he looked me up down.