99.

Bri Hall
Saturday, April 7
Home.

"Go away before I call the police!" I yelled throwing my shoe at the front door.

"Just let me talk to you."

"Fuck you Kree, okay? Fuck you!" I screamed. "I don't wanna fucking talk to you about SHIT! I'm done, I'm just DONE!"

The banging at my door didn't stop and I was getting pissed. I pulled my puffy hair back into a low puff and stood up. I walked over to the door opening it up.

"I'm sorry-"

I punched him in the mouth and grabbed his shirt. I grabbed his hair trying to pull him to the ground but he was way stronger than me. He folded my arms pushing back against the wall.

"I fucking hate you!" I screamed in his face.

"No you don't."

"Yes I do." My lip trembled, "I hate you! I really do! I don't need this shit! I don't need you!"

"I know you don't." He said as I stared at him with tears running down my face. "Please just let me talk to you. I know you're upset but we can fix this."

"I don't wanna fix it Kree!" I pushed him off of me. He closed the door and I wiped my eyes breathing heavily. "Why me? Why? You do the most hurtful shit to me! Me!"

"Just calm down-"

"Don't tell me to calm down! You are so fucking foul! I gave you my love and all you ever did was take it for granted! I have feelings too! You not the only person on this earth Kree!" I cried as he slowly walked up to me again.

"Bri please, I'm sorry. I promise you it meant nothing. We was in the moment and it happened, she said she'll tell you herself." He sighed.

"I don't wanna hear it." I backed up.

"Please, I'll give you anything."

"I don't want anything! I don't need your money, your gallery, gifts or none of that materialistic bullshit Kree! All I ever wanted was your fucking heart and that's something you can't give me! I've given you mines!" I cried even harder as he grabbed ahold of me.

"I'm sorry."

"You're not." I sobbed.

"I am, because if I wasn't then why am I here fighting for us when we not even together? I didn't cheat on you Bri, but once I saw your face I knew I'd fucked up."

"You're always fucking up. You're a complete fuck up." I pulled him off of me.

"I know that."

"Just making sure." I wiped my tears looking down, "I still hate you, but I apologize for hitting you."

"Thank you." He said looking up at me. "See, you still took the time to apologize even though I'm in the wrong. You love me."

"I do." I admitted, "I never said that I didn't. But you make me so fucking angry. I really just wanna stab your eyes in."

"Please don't."

"Shut up." I sniffled as he walked up on me. "I don't want you to touch me right now."

"I just wanna hug you. I missed you."

"And Ariana too huh?" I asked and he sighed.

"My life complicated."

"Exactly." I tried to move around. "I want you to back up, now."

He ignored me leaning down to kiss my lips. I kissed him back letting him pick me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him back no hesitation. He slipped his hand in the front of my panties rubbing my girl with his fingers. I kissed him deeper closing my eyes.

He pushed me up on the counter swiping all my stuff on the floor. I pulled my shirt over my head tossing it to the floor. Kree grabbed ahold of my neck using his free hand to pull my shorts and panties off.

"Let me make you forgive me." He spread my legs diving in. I gasped closing my eyes already wet and turned on. I moaned biting my lip as my toes curled. I felt my stomach get tight and I bawled up my face cumming.

Kree kept going and I arched my back grabbing ahold to the cabinet. I breathed heavily throwing my head back as I moaned again.

"Kreeeeee." I bit my lip feeling myself about to cum again. My leg started to shake a bit as I felt the same feeling before take over and my heart was beating fast as fuck.

Kree picked me back up pressing his lips against mines. He carried me to my bedroom laying me back on the bed. I watched him get undressed in front of me and I smirked. Well, it's been a while since I've seen all of him. He kissed my neck slipping inside of me slowly.

"Mmm." I moaned wrapping my arms around him. He sucked on my neck grabbing ahold to one of my legs. I let out uncontrollable moans digging my nails in his back. He just ignored it going deeper inside me.

"Fuck!" I threw my head back and he kissed my neck causing me to smile mentally. He gripped my throat getting a little rough with me. He looked down at me biting his lip in lust.

I just knew he was about to go crazy.
~~~

"Kree I love you." I laid in bed worn out as he sucked on my nipple.

"I know."

"But do you?" I asked causing him to sit his head up and look at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked pulling my body close to his. I sighed as he continued kissing on my neck as his right hand held my ass.

"I've been celibate for almost seven years now." I spoke up, "You're the first person I've had sex with in years. The only person I let touch me like this. Do you even understand how much of a big deal that is?"

He pecked my lips, "I do, I do Bri. I understand it, and I appreciate it because I know you really love me. I really love you too."

"Are you serious?" I asked looking up at him. My heart couldn't take him fucking me then moving on to someone else. I needed to know if what we shared was real love. I've given him so much in so little time.

"Yes Bri." He hugged me laying his head on my bare boobs. "I love you, I really do. I want us to be more than what we are again. I want us to be together."

"Me too." I played in his hair closing my eyes.

"What's understood doesn't have to be explained."

Not even a few seconds later, he fell asleep. I looked up at the ceiling and smiled a bit. Something felt right about this, like it was supposed to happen. The smile wouldn't leave my face, and I felt at peace. Looking down at Kree, I just smiled letting him hug me even tighter.

Thank you God, so much. I appreciate this man and I pray for our future together. I want us to be so much more than what we are. I ask that you watch over us and keep us close knitted. I've always prayed that I find my soulmate and start a family.

That's all I ask for, and Kree was the first person in years to get me in bed. It's no coincidence, this is who I belong with. God brought us together several years later for a reason. This is the one for me. I can feel it.

But only time will tell.

Short, I know, but last chapter coming out tomorrow. Then I end this book for good. I'll miss it, but it's been time lol. ❤