**2024 Fall Preview** Planning on Love Pt 1 and 2.

6 months in...

"Hey,-" Heaven tried but was cut off by him grabbing her soft and firmly before he pulled her in for a kiss.

The warmth of his hands roamed her body until he made it to her back and tried to undo her dress.

"Wait." She said and he moved to her neck.

He left her zipper alone but his hands were still moving.

"Heaven." He said looking into her deep brown eyes and she melted.

He pushed her back to the bathroom door and locked it.

"No-I listen to you all the time so I hear you, loud and clear. We-" Heaven felt as if she was locked into his deep voice but wouldn't give in so easily.

"Heaven seriously." He said looking into her eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." He said before he went back in kissing her and this time she didn't stop him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The before...

"Welcome back!" Alyssa said holding a small cake as Heaven walked in.

Heaven stood in a pair of dress pants, a button-down, and heels. Looking at her you would have never thought she had to take a break from work a month ago. Her light brown skin seemed to glow and her brown eyes had returned with their sparkle. Heaven look much better even though she lost weight, her thick black hair was trimmed slightly past her shoulders as she sported a fresh manicure to match her pedicure.

Just like her name. Heaven was a beauty. If you were to have asked her parents they would have said it was because she was perfect, their little piece of heaven but if you asked anyone who knew her that wasn't the case. Heaven wasn't a bad person, by far but she like every other person in their 20s was bound to make mistakes. So far none of them were bad, at least not on the account of her.

"Really?" Heaven chuckled.

Next to Alyssa stood Carl, another wedding planner at their business.

He stood in a pair of slacks, a button-down with a vest, and of course his signature scarf.

Next to them were their assistants Virgil, Candace, and Yoni.

"I didn't need a surprise party to come back." Heaven said and Alyssa waved her off.

"Well with a month off we direly needed you back we had to let you know you were missed." Carl said grabbing Heaven's hand and she laughed.

"It couldn't have been that bad." Heaven brushed him off with a light chuckle before Alyssa and Carl shot her a look.

She laughed as she walked over and blew out the candles on the cake in front of her.

"What's your wish?" Alyssa asked and Heaven laughed.

"If I tell you, it won't come true." Heaven winked and Carl laughed.

"Even if you told us it wouldn't come true because you are getting the next bridezilla." He said and she rolled her eyes.

The trio had a method. They would take turns with the over-the-top brides rotating them out and even tasking each other with errands for the ones that were really difficult. Normally that was an easy thing but with Heaven gone, the two were just tossing clients back and forth between each other.

"Well that isn't fair-" She started and Alyssa stared at her.

"Fine." Heaven let it go.

Really that was because the two of them had to follow up with her clients while she was gone. There were only a few left before her leave and most of the work was done but nonetheless the pair was tired. Heaven wasn't going to complain since they helped her out and she told herself one more bridezilla to the 5 she already handled couldn't be that bad.