LXXXVIII- Lorenzo

Please vote & comment & follow me 

"Stay tonight." I said as he intertwined our fingers and leaned my back on his car. The party was still happening but me and Rex didn't really want to go in again. We couldn't be alone anywhere. He raised one dark eyebrow as he acted like he was genuinely thinking. I rolled my eyes and threw my head back as I laughed. "Yeah. Didn't think so." He'll probably piss Harvey off somehow and then we'll end up fighting.

"I never asked, what made you come back?" He said and I pursed my lips before speaking. "Harvey wanted me to kill you, I actually did try to and then Elias told me I'll lose you forever. I realised... I don't want to lose you. Then I threw up and had a panic attack about it." He narrowed his eyes to see a sigh of amusement in mine. But it wasn't there.

"You had a fucking panic attack..." he examined my face and I nodded. "It was definitely from the stress and build up of my anxiety. I'm okay." I said before wrapping my arms around his torso. He didn't look convinced and I had a thought that he's going to keep a closer eye on me now. "I'm glad you kept this." He said as he picked up my necklace and looked at it.

"I couldn't throw it away. I also got a few more stuff but they're back in my apartment. Oh and that reminds me... You had my picture in your locked cabinet." I said remembering the time he gave me the usb. I wanted to tease him and annoy him about it. "No fucking shit, Arabella. You never fucking left my mind and you're surprised about pictures?" He laughed at my death stare and people started leaving.

"Your whole makeup is smudged. Your dress is ripped. Better start fixing up before they assume things." He said as he raised his eyebrows.

I wish we did those things.

I made him unlock his car and fixed my makeup in the tiny mirror before getting out. "I should head back." I said when I saw Cameron and the others walk out way. Rex sighed and leaned down to press his lips on mine once more. But it still made me lose my breath and stopped my brain from functioning. I cupped his face as he slightly raised me in the air and wrapped my arm around him. "What the fuck guys. We're in fucking public, goddamn." Cameron shut the passenger door loudly and Rex almost dropped me.

"Don't kill him for me." I said as I tapped his chest and Rex smirked before giving me one last kiss and sitting in the front seat. "I'm not promising anything." I rolled my eyes at that and turned back to walk to the entrance again. I was swaying a little bit as I walked back from being so lovestruck.

I need someone to punch me straight in the face right about now.

"We thought you left." Harvey came and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. He was really tall as well. "I didn't think you'd like that." He shrugged as his eyes fell on my dress. "As long as you're safe..." I groaned loudly and cupped my face with my hands to shut him up. That made Elias laugh loudly as he followed next to us. "Maybe not have that conversation yet, Harvey." He also sighed before looking away awkwardly.

I took off my clothes and went to bed immediately. Next morning I had to wake up earlier than usual because me and Elias had to go to end a deal with a leader for Harvey.

Basically the guy wasn't giving enough to fit Harvey's terms and we had to negotiate if they still want the deal.

If not we have to see them later again, with the whole gang in their warehouse and let's just say it won't end well for them.

I wore a tank top and jeans underneath before putting on my belt and walked out of my room quickly after doing some makeup. "Morning." I muttered as I grabbed a cup of coffee. I was really used to this place now, knew where everything was. "Good morning, Bella." I said as I grabbed her face and planted a kiss.

"Here you go." Elias placed my plate down and we ate breakfast hurriedly before leaving. "What's the name again?" I asked and he took a turn. "Gavin Reid." I narrowed my eyes at the name. I remember him from when I was small. Brunette with brown eyes and had a scar on his eyebrow from when I accidentally cut him at the trainings.

I earned a beat for that.

We were there shortly and I sighed before getting out. I don't like this place, it's where Karl trapped me but now I have Elias with me. I experienced it on first hand about how enraged he gets when I'm hurt. He placed his hands in his pockets as we walked through the entrance. He spoke to the guards just like Rex did... Are they like certified here? Can you do that?

"Bella." I looked at Elias and followed him as he cut me out of my thoughts. He sat down at a corner and rolled his eyes as he glanced at his watch. "If he's not here in two minutes, we're leaving." I nodded agreeing him and looked away. "Who do we have here." I heard a excited voice and looked at my side. I gave Gavin a small nod as Elias did the same.

"So emotionless, must be hard living with Harvey." Little does he know... "I'd watch my mouth Gavin." I warned knowing how Harvey is when it comes to other people. He does not like jokes or being spoken about. "Arabella. Last time I heard you were with the Demolas. How did that go?" I turned to look at Elias for him to change the topic and he did just that. They spoke about the terms and what we want from them and I thought Gavin was about to agree before someone's name came out from his mouth.

"Rosetti's uncle is coming around this season. He spoke to my father and apparently my father owes him a bunch of shit. So if he hasn't came around, your proposition would be perfect but we can't agree to that, my apologies." He said as he touched his chest. "Who is he again?" I asked and Gavin looked at me amusedly.

"Lorenzo Rossi. The brother of Leonardo Rossi. From what I know about him, he does not like Rex Rosetti at all. He speaks around with all leaders and negotiates with them to get on his side to take down Rex permanently. My father was thrilled to find out Lorenzo is back, they can't wait to work together. Wasn't Rex Rosetti your old lover or was it arranged?" I clenched my jaw and was afraid of the headache I'd get because of that.

"Arranged. Now I'm going to need you to give me all the names that work together Gavin or you won't be getting out of here free." I said now my eyes twitching and Gavin's smile dropped from his face.

I bet his father sent him here with two body guards because it's 'just Harvey's children'. If I had a coin for every time someone underestimated me, I'd be a fucking billionaire.

"I'm afraid that's not possible, we have high protection-." I smirked at him before my eyes widened again viciously. "High protection as in the two middle aged men who have been watching us ever since you came around? You need to do better than that to get me, Gavin. Much less get the both of us. Now you better get that fucking phone of yours before my patience ends and let me remind you, I'm a really impatient fucker, Gavin." He breathed heavily as he grinder his teeth. His eyes went down searching for names on his  phone as he clutched it tightly and gulped.