XCV- Deal

Please vote & comment & follow me

"What?" I said breathlessly as Kelly left the room with a frown. "I knew about her mother trying to mess things up behind my back because she tried it with me first." I narrowed my eyes as I looked at Rex and he was as confused as I am.

"She became friends with me because she wanted a piece of Leonardo when I first met Maria and now she's trying to get her daughter with my son? I didn't speak up about Leonardo but if Kelly was bothering you, you shouldn't told me about it Rex." Alina said as she crossed her arms and I walked up from the couch.

"Maria was into Leonardo?" I asked and Alina nodded. That made me grimace. "Why?" She laughed and grabbed my hand. "You can't pick the one you'll fall in love with can you Arabella?" I pursed my lips and rolled my eyes at Rex which made him smile. Alright this is getting too cliche.

So I left the room because Alina wanted to speak to Rex and I felt too awkward to stand there as they speak. I saw Cameron training the crudes and I walked next to sit at the bench. I watched the crudes for a while, Brock was actually right. They were all way better than the last time I saw them. I know Cameron didn't train them so who did?

I watched as Brock used his elbow to attack instead of using his hands and I cringed when he hit the other guy so hard, the ground shook as he fell. I became more and more eager to know how they could get this better in just eight months when I was gone and I was better than everyone so who teaches them?

I didn't even realise Cameron sitting next to me as I watched the fighters. "They're wa-" I cut him off. "Who's training them?" I asked and he stumbled for a second before speaking again. "Rex trained them when you were gone. You know how he gets when people aren't taking him serious or paying attention and so does everyone else. So they listened extra carefully to not get fucked up by Rex and now they're pretty good." He explained and I nodded.

It makes sense. I would've been pissed if I heard someone else's name come out from his mouth since I'm competitive like that.

So I had a idea. I'm going to tell Elias to take me to the club again so I can speak to people.

So maybe I can speak to River again? Call in for more favours?

I spoke to River a lot when I was known as temptress and she's always known that it's me because I didn't see why I shouldn't tell her. "Hello." I said as I grinned and Harvey walked in with Elias. Me and Harvey had a small chat and he kissed my head again before leaving to go to Rex's office. Elias was narrowing his eyes at me.

"Say it will you? I'll fucking do it just stop watching me like that." My smile grew and I jumped slightly making him roll his eyes.

I already knew he'd say yes, I'm just being extra to show the appreciation he wants to receive.

"Where to?" Rex asked from the entrance, he was smoking again. "The club, I wanted to see River. Maybe she could also help us." I said as I shrugged and he narrowed his eyes till his eyes landed on Elias. "Alright. Text me later." I nodded before walking off to my car. "He would be pissed if I wanted to go alone." I explained to Elias as he was in deep thought.

"Yeah, I know. Harvey wouldn't like it either. I had to speak to someone there anyway. Who's this River?" He asked as I drove off. "An old friend of mine but also another leader I worked with when I was Temptress." He nodded as he crossed his arms. "Who are you going to talk to?" I asked and Elias searched through his phone for something.

"I need to get more information on Lorenzo, if we can't get anything today we're in deep shit." He said as he looked out the window. "I doubt people will talk about Harvey. Everyone knows about the execution and now they're more secretive than ever." I parked the car as I spoke and we got out. "I'll text you when we're leaving." I nodded and we parted ways after walking inside.

My eyes searched for her corner in here, I know she's here on Tuesdays usually since that's the only day she's usually not busy. I gasped when I saw her in her usual seat but she had someone I know next to her. No, she was sitting on top of him, on his lap.

"How? When?" I asked as I walked up to them and River froze from a second from shock. "Bella, you fucking bitch. I haven't seen you in forever." She got up and gave me a small hug before pulling me to the bar.

Away from Carmelo.

I watched as Carmelo waves at me excitedly. "He's a man whore..." I grimaced as I looked at him and he noticed me talking shit. Then he frowned and rolled his eyes jokingly. "You guys look cute together." I said and sighed as I stared back at her. River was smirking at me. "You know who looked cute together?" I rolled my eyes at her and ordered a drink.

"Don't act like you haven't heard it. I know everyone's talking about the whole Karl situation. He  kidnapped me, Rex saved me bla bla bla..." I said as I took a sip. "I knew you guys wouldn't be able to stay apart. I've told you." I nodded. She did tell me that which pissed me off so she stopped talking about it.

"So have you heard of Lorenzo Rossi?" I asked and River nodded eagerly. "He asked me to be alibis and take down Rex as well but I'm not fucking stupid. Rex can sweep me to my death with just one snap from his finger." She said bothered and I nodded.

"Well, Harvey is actually helping Rex to take down Lorenzo. I was going to ask you'd like to be apart of it. We don't really need anyone else but the more people we have the better, you know? And also..."

"Rex will award you if you help. I know nothing comes without a price and so does he. I've been hearing about how you were struggling to pay Harvey and didn't your contract with David Brown just got messed up? I can help you with all of that." I said calmly before taking another sip. She was staring at the ground deep in though with her eyes slightly widened and breathing heavily.

I already knew she'd take the deal. It would be stupid not to.

"How do you save my contact?" She asked with one of her eyebrows raised. "Easy. We get rid of the one who made the contract." I said and placed my drink down after finishing it. "Can I talk to other people first or do you need a answer now?" I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"River just fucking think about it. I'm making you a deal with Harvey Idris and Rex Rosetti. People would go insane for that and you have my protection on top of everything. I'm going to be forced to question your intelligence if you don't take it. You can ask Carmelo if you want but I can assure you he'll tell you to take it." I said now my anger returning. I didn't think anyone would need this explanation to say yes to me.

Because the answer is always yes. It's funny how they think they could survive with refusing me. I love watching the confidence fall from their eyes from just one look I give them.

I don't care even if it's someone I care for, River means nothing to me

"I'll take it."