XXIII- I'll be yours for as long as you want me to be

I walked into Rex's office after taking a pill for the pain. I leaned behind the door before locking it which made him take a deep breath. "You were really mad." I said making it sound like it's a new thing. "I'm always mad." He pushed his hair away from his face. I'm contemplating if I should do it. Would it be too far? I guess I'll find out. I slightly pulled his chair back and threw a leg around him before sitting down. "Rex." I warned him and he still didn't do it. "Breathe." I looked up at him since he was just looking at me. He took a deep breath before pulling me closer.

"What is this?" He said smugly and I narrowed my eyes. "I'm trying to calm you." I wrapped my arms around him and tried to calm my own breath. I highly doubt he knew how aroused I was but he acted like he was very aware as he rubbed my side. "What are we doing, Rex?" I asked not believing myself for doing shit like this. Trying to calm him? He's more tense than ever. "I don't think I'm good at this liking thing." I mumbled and he put a string of hair behind my ear. "Why? I think you're doing good." He kept looking at my lips.

"I'm trying to help you here and you're more tense than ever." I mumbled into his shirt and he stopped rubbing my side. "That's not because I'm stressed, Arabella." He said deeply but there was a hint of entertainment in his voice. I narrowed my eyes at him which made him sigh. "Arabella." He whispered my name and I shivered. What the fuck is wrong with my body? "I wanna be yours. I want you to be mine." He said it like he was explaining it to a child. Which he basically was since I don't know shit about this and he just doesn't have romantic experience.

"Be my girlfriend." I pulled slightly away and narrowed my eyes. Isn't that too fast? Or maybe I just don't know these things. "Do you-..." I couldn't continue. "I hate it when you do that though. Spit it out." He said sternly. "Do you want to take that chance? For me." It's so hard to believe that this man who's the most powerful of them all wants to risk everything to be mine. "I would've never gone soft on you if I didn't, Arabella. I never thought I'd like anyone much less be romantically involved with someone till I met you. I see myself in you yet you're so much more... pure." I almost started hyperventilating.

"We need a plan. We can't just be boyfriend girlfriend and hide it, Rex." He nodded annoyedly. It bothered him as much as it bothered me. "That's a topic for another time." He said as he leaned his cheek on mine. I never felt so... appreciated before. My dad loved me I know that but he wouldn't fight for me. It's almost like I forced him to be there because he was a better parent than my mother. I never felt like I was being used by Rex or like I was forcing him to be in my life.

He was willing to risk it all for me.

For some reason.

He looked at me curiously when I pulled away and I held the side of his face before kissing him with the same aggressiveness he showed me the first time he kissed me. He responded almost instantly and squeezed my waist. I felt him lick my bottom lip which made me open my mouth further. He didn't taste like cigarettes or mint. He just tasted like... himself which drove me crazy. He got up from the chair and carried me in process. He put me down on the table at the corner of the room and got in between my legs. I bit his bottom lips before sucking on it and heard him inhale, deeply. His hands were making their way in my dress as we kept kissing. I had to pull back to breathe and he went down on my neck and I felt his dick pressing on my underwear since I was sitting close to the edge. Could he feel what he was doing to me or is he hurting enough from his erection?

My first instinct was to old onto his shoulders when he came back up and lock our lips again before starting to move my body. I heard him make a noise with his mouth closed, it sounded like humming. "You're driving me fucking crazy, Arabella." I kept on rubbing myself on him since it felt amazing and all of a sudden he gripped my waist again and took control. I rested my head on his neck and bit it gently when his movements became harsher and he started kissing my neck. He flicked his tongue which made me moan and I could definitely tell and feel that he liked it. "Moan for me, baby." I smiled as I rested my head on his neck. "Rex, keep going like that." I said sounding seducing. Actually more than that. I never knew I could speak this way.

"Can I touch you?" He asked which made me breathe heavily. "Please do." I whispered in his ear which made him shiver. I felt his hand caress my thigh before it reached where my nerves gathered. He found my clit instantly which gave me a idea of how many girls have gone through this before. He started rubbing in circles as he went harsher which made me gasp and hold onto his shoulders tighter. "You're mine, Arabella and I'll be yours for as long as you want me to be." I felt myself come really close as he muttered that and kissed his lips aggressively as I released which made me moan into his mouth. He came right after and let me rest my head on his neck to recover. He picked me up higher this time and placed me on his chair. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever fucking met." he mumbled which made me want to tear up.

"I need to change. I have plans for us later." He placed a lingering kiss and left the room.

~~~

Please don't forget to vote if you enjoyed:))