The Friendship of Elle and Katsu

The sound of the thundering explosion of firebending detonated in the ears of all present in the burning encampment.

Team Azula watched in silence as they shielded their eyes from the brightness of the explosion.

And then shortly after that.

They all gazed up as they watched with widened eyes when Katsu finally plummeted from the great cloud of smoke.

Katsu now fell from the sky with her mouth still agape in an expression of shock.

She dropped to the center of the encampment like a rock with her clothing now in tatters.

And then not a second after that.

A resounding thud echoed throughout the remains of the base while Team Azula still stared on with stunned looks in their eyes.

Katsu now lay unconscious in the rubble with her golden eyes closed shut with the fires from the battle still raging on all around her.

And before the highborn women could so much as say a word, they turned to watch their young friend dart through the camp to assist the girl.

"Katsu!" Elle shouted in a concerned voice while her big sisters rushed after her.

The princess and the captain now stood panting with their backs turned to one another.

"That was...a worthy battle." Zoi breathed as she wiped the sweat from her brow while Azula did the same alongside her.

Just before the princess turned her cold gaze to her young girlfriend in the distance while she watched after the girl with possessive amber golden eyes.

Before she brushed her sweaty bangs from her eyes while she rasped to regain her air.

"Let's go make sure that the girl is down. The last thing I need is that peasant getting hurt." Azula commanded with authority in her voice while a scowl graced her lovely lips.

And then without waiting any further she followed after her loyal serving girl.

"Right. Of course." Zoi stated with a stoic nod of her head before she ran after her princess.

Two minutes later.

Elle knelt above Katsu with her worried amber eyes gazing down at the younger girl just as a tall shadow fell over her.

Before she turned to peer up at her tall mistress's strict face while the woman stared down at her with callous amber golden eyes.

And behind her stood the captain whose clothing was covered in burns.

And Ty Lee and Mai stood right beside them with their astonished eyes gazing down at the unconscious girl.

"Well, I suppose since the girl belongs to me now that I'll have to make her another collar." Azula sighed in a hubristic voice with her arms folded over her chest while she smirked down at the unmoving bomber.

Only for her two lifelong friends and her girlfriend to turn to stare pointedly back at her.

She rolled her haughty eyes when she saw the emotional look in her girlfriend's sensitive eyes.

"Ugh. It was a joke, Elle. Stop being so melodramatic." Azula snorted with a slow roll of her eyes as she adjusted her arms over her armored breasts.

What little remained of her shredded winter clothing hung over her plated body.

As she turned to stare imposingly down at Katsu when she saw the girl start to stir.

The four highborn women tensed up as they watched the wild girl groan under her breath.