A New Mission

The royal sloop was swiftly sailing through the oceans waters when the Sun began to rise over the blue horizon.

Azula opened her amber golden eyes before yawning noisily only to glance down when she heard a soft snore from below in her lap.

Her callous amber golden eyes softened ever so slightly as she to find herself gazing down at Elle curled up with her head on her thigh.

Her regal lips remained in a thin line as she reached down to plant her hand in her servant girl's hair while the smaller girl slept with her face burrowed against her belly.

Only for her amber golden eyes to widen when she heard the sound of Ty Lee giggling behind her.

"Ty Lee." Azula stated with an edge to her voice as she turned to scowl over her shoulder to find both noblewomen smirking back at her.

"Aww! That is so cute, Azula!" Ty Lee gushed with a hand over her giggling mouth as she still sat on the sofa in her pajamas.

To which the robed woman could only grit her teeth together as she released an authoritative growl while her young girlfriend continued to snore in her lap.

"Good morning, Azula." Mai greeted with a small smirk on her lips from where she lounged on the couch while Azula glared at her through the corner of her eye.

"You two have some nerve stealing my pet for the night." Azula growled in a spoiled voice as she sat back with her hand in Elle's hair while the girl mumbled against her belly.

"We didn't steal her. She fell asleep with us while you were busy with that Song clan bitch." Mai commented in an impassive voice while the princess scowled back at her.

"Yeah! Besides you should have seen it, Azula. She was all tucked up in a cuddle with us when she woke up to notice that you were asleep on the other side of the couch. As soon as Elle saw you, she went over to snuggle up in your lap!" Ty Lee exclaimed in a cheery voice with a bright grin on her beautiful lips while Azula rose an inquisitive brow as she gazed down at the girl in her lap.

"Of course, she did. Two noblewomen couldn't even begin to compare to a princess." Azula huffed in a pompous voice with a prideful flip of her hair while her two childhood friends observed her in amusement.

"Right, Azula! How could we?" Ty Lee agreed with another giggle while she smiled over in the direction of her little sister's adorable face.

It was in that very moment that the young girl began to stir while all three of her highborn friends turned to peer down at her yawning face.

All while she drowsily opened her amber eyes to find herself peering up at Azula's strictly scowling visage.

"Wake up, peasant! It's time for you to get up and serve me!" Azula barked in a spoiled voice with her gorgeous lips pursing into a proud scowl while she glared down at her yawning serving girl rolling about on her thigh.

"Azula..." Ty Lee sighed with a shake of her head while Mai snorted over the demanding woman's behavior.

"Ohayō gozaimasu, minasan..." Elle spoke with another yawn as she rubbed at her sleepy eyes while Ty Lee grinned down at her.

"Ohayō gozaimasu, baby sister!" Ty Lee cooed with a wave of her hand while the young handmaid smiled shyly in her direction.

"Ohayō gozaimasu...little sister." Mai stated with a measure of fondness permeating through her usually monotone voice while she glanced down at the adorable serving girl's beaming face.

"Oneesans! I really enjoyed our snuggle!" Elle chirped with her head propped up against her girlfriend's belly.

She smiled bashfully with her mistress's strong hand still planted in her soft golden hair as she lovably pushed her face into the older girl's robed belly.