Games and Self Defense

Azula pushed her now empty plate away with a content countenance while she wiped her lips with a cloth.

Once more Elle sat beside her.

The girl was glancing up at her with her usual sunny smile after having barely eaten half of her meal.

The two noblewomen sat at the table just having finished eating each their own snack of choice.

"Is there anything else we have to do to prepare for our mission?" Ty Lee inquired curiously while she fiddled with her braided hair.

"No. I already have all of the preparations taken care of. But all the same, Ty Lee. I am very glad you asked. I have another lesson on the schedule for this tiger monkey." Azula commented with a sigh while her two friends listened in amusement.

"What are you going to teach me now, Azula-sama? I very much enjoyed my currency lesson this morning!" Elle chirped just as she locked eyes with the smiling Ty Lee while Azula rolled her eyes ever so slightly.

"Yes well, you will be receiving a second lesson on that particular matter. But we will leave that for another day. For the remainder of today...we will focus on self-defense." Azula announced with a twinge of sadism in her voice while she watched her young companion begin to gulp in terror.

And Mai and Ty Lee were now gazing at her with a shared fear for their adopted sister.

"S-self defense, Azula?" Ty Lee asked in a frightened voice while she shivered over the familiar gleam in her leader's eyes.

"Indeed. I will not allow it to be said that Princess Azula failed to teach her most loyal follower the basics of self-defense. Which is why we are going to simulate bullying." Azula explained just as she placed a hand on Elle's small shoulder.

The announcement was a truly unsettling one to both noblewomen.

Strangely as it may be for once they knew that Azula had good intentions.

But even so.

Azula was Azula, and Azula was known for taking even the most minor of issues to the extreme.

"Simulate bullying, Azula-sama?" Elle questioned in a trusting voice while she peered up at the nodding woman.

"That is correct. Now, Elle, Ty Lee. I command the both of you to stand. Disobey me, and I will be certain that the two of you will spend the rest of your lives catering to my every whim." Azula ordered in a supremely haughty voice while smirked when Ty Lee leaped to her feet in alarm.

"Please don't do that to me, Azula...as much as I love you, I do need a break from you every now, and then." Ty Lee stated with a sigh while she turned to peer down at the young girl's adorably bewildered face.

"But, Azula-sama. I am already going to spend my entire life serving your every desire." Elle spoke with a finger on her lip while her big sisters gazed at her comically upon hearing that.

"Oh, of course. Well in your case I will give you all the gold that you will need to be set for life, I will buy you the finest estate, and even elevate you to nobility. You will never have to serve me again." Azula declared just as she stared down into the girl's now distraught amber eyes.

"Ugh. Just take it, Shorty. You can still see us as much as you want." Mai advised in a marginally softer voice than usual while she eyed Elle's innocent face.

"Um...yeah it might be a good idea." Ty Lee coughed only to fall silent when the princess glared at her through the corner of her eye.

"N-never serve you again?" Elle stuttered in a voice verging on despair while Azula smiled even wider than before.