Refuge

The chi exploded into the air while Team Azula stood surrounding the awakening girl with their eyes agape in shared awe.

Just as the sage finally lowered her hand to the ground with a small smile forming upon her aged lips.

Elle stared down at her hands with amazed amber eyes as her energy continued to emanate from her body.

As she took in the glowing lines that were now vanishing from her palms.

While her friends stood over her in a state of silent shock.

"Such...powerful chi." Zoi stated with her golden eyes agape in wonderment while she stared down at the handmaid's panting face.

The princess stood behind her servant with her callous amber golden eyes staring down at the girl in marvelment.

Her regal lips began to pull into a brilliant smile while she gazed down at her pet now sitting up at her boots.

"Well done, Elle." Azula spoke in a tone of boundless approval with a smile gracing her royal lips while Elle turned to peer up at her with emotional amber eyes.

"Yeah. Good job." Mai agreed with a nod while her lips formed into a smile as she knelt down beside the exhausted teenager.

"Breath slowly, little sister." Ty Lee instructed in a nurturing voice as she patted Elle's back while the serving girl still panted for air.

"She...had all that chi in her?" Saro asked with his golden eyes blinking in surprise while Jiao gazed down with awestruck blue eyes.

'What...is this girl?' Jiao thought with her blue eyes blinking in puzzlement.

'Does...this mean that we've accomplished what we came to do?' Nako thought with her brown eyes staring down at her strange friend in bewilderment.

"A-Azula-sama." Elle breathed as she gazed up at her mistress with Ty Lee's hand on her shoulder while Azula's strict amber golden eyes gazed down at her in approval.

"Catch your breath before you speak, peasant." Azula ordered in a cold voice with her arms folded gracefully over her breasts while she gazed dominantly down at her girlfriend's reddened face.

"Indeed. Congratulations, child. You have awoken your chakras." Mava remarked with her hands falling into her lap while Elle let out a heavy breath.

And then Elle sunk forward with her head hovering above her knees while her companions gazed down at her in returning concern when they noted the distress in her eyes.

"C-can you explain to me what I just saw?" Elle requested turned to gaze back into the old woman's glazed over eyes.

The group stared between the two in uncertainty as the sage nodded her head.

"I can. When we get back inside." Mava answered with her hand gripping her staff once more while the princess turned to peer down at the girl seated at her feet.

"Tell me what you saw, servant." Azula commanded in a controlling voice while she smiled down at her young girlfriend seated before her.

Only for her smile to crease into a frown when she noticed both sadness and fear flashing in her little admirer's eyes.

"I-I had a vision of many horrible things. I...saw that sinister woman...Vega...and a horned monster as well." Elle admitted in a shaken voice while the others listened in surprise over her shoulder.

"A horned monster?" Ty Lee asked in a concerned voice while her little sister nodded her head.

"That's...so, oneesan. It was...a horrible horned monster with a strange bone helm growing over the upper half of its face. It was...frightening." Elle replied with noticeable distress in her amber eyes while her friends exchanged baffled looks at one another.