Tiger Monkeys and Grudges

Nearly an hour later.

Team Azula watched while their young friend diligently checked every nook and cranny in her bag.

Even going so far as to have Azula search through her hair and behind her ears.

Until at long last the princess scowled while she let go of her petite handmaid's golden hair.

"I-I didn't see anything else. That was probably the only one. If...she put too many it would have been obvious." Elle stuttered while her shoulders slumped under Azula's penetrating glare that made her feel as if she was a misbehaving puppy.

"How many secrets did I lose because of you!" Azula bellowed in a furious voice while she glared down at her crestfallen pet.

"Azula...Elle didn't do anything wrong. She is just a victim ofpower hungry people. Like you. All she did was give you a flower." Mai commented with her lips curved into a scowl while Azula still glared down at the girl.

"S-sumimasen, Azula-sama..." Elle muttered in a beyond timid voice while the princess still towered over her with her red lips snarling down at her.

"L-look at it this way, Azula. How...can someone that isn't even on...our Earth hurt us? There must be more to this than meets the eye! I really doubt that anyone has the ability to just...travel here so casually! At least the information didn't go to the Avatar or someone who could actively use it against you!" Ty Lee exclaimed with worried eyes gazing down at her sulking baby sister.

"Ty Lee, that is a pitiful attempt at consolation, and you know it." Azula snapped with her arms folded over her bust while she stared down at her saddened handmaid.

"I-I didn't mean to, Princess...I-I am loyal to only you." Elle stuttered in a shaken voice while Azula grunted in aggravation above her.

"Quit your moping, peasant. It's not like I am going to flog you for it." Azula grumbled with her cold eyes gazing away while she allowed her pet to grasp ahold of her armored belly.

"I...just don't want you to be displeased with me, Azula-sama. You're...my home." Elle murmured in a sensitive voice while she pressed her face into the much taller woman's plated upper belly.

Only for her little amber eyes to widen in relief when a strong hand lowered into her hair.

While her big sisters never said a word when Azula pulled her face into her body with her fingers brushing through her hair.

"I'm not displeased with you. I'm...still your home." Azula growled in a foul tempered voice with her domineering eyes peering down at her little love interest while the girl clung to her looming body.

"I...would never betray you. Please know that...my princess." Elle insisted with her sweet loyal eyes peering up at Azula's sighing face.

"I know, my pet. I know. You are...a good girl." Azula admitted in a grudgingly fond voice with her palm petting Elle's hair while Ty Lee smiled over at them.

They may be the strangest couple in the world.

But there no doubt in her mind that the two made a good fit for each other!

Elle sought reassurance and protection in Azula.

And Azula greatly enjoyed Elle's eagerness to please.

They made a pink couple. A very pink couple!

"I-I want you to know something, Azula-sama." Elle began in a mousy voice while she craned her neck to meet her girlfriend's possessive gaze.

"What is it...Elle?" Azula sighed with her amber golden eyes taking on a subdued tint while she slid a finger under her quivering handmaid's chin.

All the while savoring how the girl trembled under her dominant gaze.