Break Time (Oneshot)

Azula sat on her large throne with her callous eyes gazing down at her paperwork only to turn her head when she heard her door open quietly behind her.

For as cruel as she was, and make no mistake she was ruthless.

She found that her full lips were almost pulling into a smile when she gazed out of the corner of her cold eye to watch her loyal handmaiden scurry into her study with a food tray in hand.

And hung over her servant's shoulders was the girl's headphones with her infernal music player connected at her hip.

Almost but not quite.

Her serving girl scampered forward with her dainty hands carefully holding the tray while her golden bow tie bounced over her neckline.

As her vibrant amber eyes practically sparkled when she gazed adoringly as the older woman's stony face.

"I brought you the cherries, and wine that you asked for, Azula-sama!" Elle announced in a cheerful voice while Azula regarded her with her usual stern amber golden gaze.

"Good. Set it on the table, servant." Azula ordered in a cold voice while she watched with controlling amber golden eyes as her pet carried the tray forward.

"Yes, Princess. As you say. Always as you say." Elle answered in a subservient voice that the princess greatly enjoyed as she skillfully set the tray down.

"Obedient. I like that." Azula commented in a smug voice while she turned to gaze at her pet only for her lips to curl into a slight smile when her handmaiden promptly bowed at the hip.

"Y-you know I live to serve you, Azula-sama..." Elle stammered in a lovable voice with her arms tucked in neatly at her hips while Azula's dominant amber golden eyes regarded her in stony approval.

"Believe me, peasant...I know. I...trust that you got all of the cherry pits?" Azula asked in a spoiled voice with her strict eyes gazing momentarily at her bowl of cherries.

Before she returned her hard gaze back to her bowing handmaiden while she savored the way Elle averted her eyes from her stare.

"T-that's so, Azula-sama! All two hundred of them!" Elle chimed as she remained in her bow while the princess's spoiled smile grew even larger.

"Good girl." Azula purred in a domineering voice with her possessive eyes still gazing at her serving girl's lovely reddened face.

"H-how else may I serve you today, Azula-sama?" Elle pondered in a doting voice as she bent her head in a show of reverence while Azula's crimson lips adorned a pleased smile.

"Hm. Stand, servant, and pour me a drink." Azula commanded as she lounged upon her throne while she watched in delight as her young girlfriend instantly sprang from her bow.

The girl was just the best pet.

She even waited for her permission to move to pour her drink!

"Yes, Princess! Let me know when it is filled to your liking!" Elle agreed lovingly as she carefully poured a tall glass of wine with a sunny smile upon her lips.

As her powerful princess observed her with a beautiful hand propped up under her chin.

"There. That will do, Elle. I must be able to focus on my work." Azula stated sternly as she watched her pet swiftly halt the pour of her drink before Elle corked the bottle.

"If my princess says that's enough, then it's enough!" Elle exclaimed in a sweet voice as she set the bottle down while Azula once more found herself almost smiling.

"Have you finished the chores that I assigned you?" Azula questioned in a lazy manner as she popped a cherry into her waiting mouth while she began chewing it contently.