Pushing Boundaries

Nearly an hour later.

In the warm spring waters two girls were currently engaged in a romantic kiss.

The princess pushed the younger girl on her back against a slope while she crushed her lips against her handmaid's submissive lips in yet another tender kiss.

"Oh...Azula-sama." Elle swooned like a schoolgirl in love while Azula smashed her into the wall of the riverbed just as their lips met in a dance once more.

"You are mine, Elle." Azula hissed with her stern amber golden eyes staring down at Elle's adorable face while she climbed atop her gasping handmaid.

"T-that's so. And I...wouldn't have it any other way." Elle agreed in a heartfelt voice only to shudder pleasurably when two naked breasts consumed her line of vision.

"Do you like that, dear?" Azula cooed with her palms cupping her handmaid's dainty cheeks while she exhaled in her handmaid's reddening cheek.

"I-I do, Azula-sama...very much so." Elle mumbled with an innocent flush only to gasp once more when she found herself when her face was shoved in-between two warm breasts.

"Touch me, Elle. I don't care where...just...touch me." Azula commanded in a smooth voice with her fingers dancing through her handmaid's hair while Elle quivered in her strong arms.

"I-if that's what you want, Azula-sama...then I will do it." Elle answered in a bashful voice with her inexperienced hands now grasping back at her girlfriend's long back.

And Azula could only smirk when she felt a hesitant hand grasp at her ass cheek before it made a hasty retreat.

Only for her handmaid to gulp when she seized the smaller girl's wrist once more and oh so slowly slid it down her backside.

"You like that don't you...you like touching me. It's alright, dear. By all means continue." Azula purred with a finger tracing her timid girlfriend's forehead while she felt Elle's hand shyly grasp at her ass once more.

"I-it is so, Azula-sama. I-I like this...." Elle murmured in an overpowered voice while her nervous palm glided down her mistress's round backside.

"That's my handmaid...just...like that." Azula spoke in a contented voice just before she leaned down and consumed her pet's overwhelmed lips in yet another kiss.

As Elle sunk back against the mossy slope with her hand nervously exploring the princess's ass while a hand slid down her own back.

And soon she found herself returning the passionate kiss while amber golden eyes peered down at her in approval as their lips met in a battle for dominance.

A battle that Azula won.

"A-Azula-sama...you make my heart flutter." Elle confessed with a sweet smile while Azula's lips slowly departed from her own.

"I know. I tend to have that effect on lovely girls like yourself." Azula remarked in a haughty voice before she pushed her wide-eyed admirer against the shoreline while she wrapped her arms around her little girlfriend's neckline.

"O-ooh, my princess charming..." Elle trailed off in a needy voice with her two palms on her girlfriend's round ass cheeks while strong arms crushed her into bare breasts.

"Humph! Damn right I am...you lovely little thing you..." Azula huffed with a finger flicking her bangs from her arrogant eyes while Elle leaned against her naked chest.

"In all my life...no one has ever treated me as good as you do." Elle admitted in a soft voice while her heart raced even faster when she heard Azula growl against her ear.