A Kitten Affair - Part One (Twoshot)

This is a totally random oneshot where in which Elle is turned into a kitten and she has to get Azula's attention. There are a lot of fics out there where they do something like this. I just thought that it was a cute idea so I wrote it.

Azula strode down the halls of her royal sloop with her callous amber golden eyes staring ahead in displeasure.

The girl was twenty minutes late to bring her breakfast!

It was almost completely unheard of for the girl to be late let alone even that late.

And so, she decided to go to the girl's room to check on her to see if she slept in.

Only to find herself opening the door to Elle's chamber while she gazed in in surprise to see that the room was...vacant.

"Where is that girl?" Azula growled in an annoyed voice with her arms folded over her breasts.

She glanced about the room in rising aggravation.

Only to find herself spinning her head around when she thought she heard a meow.

Elle rushed out in a panic out from under her bed with her paws scrambling across the floor towards the unaware woman.

The human turned kitten sprinted adorably at the tall princess who was scowling about her room in search of her.

She knew something was horribly wrong when she awoke this morning and somehow...felt smaller.

And when she tried to form words all that came out was a meow!

Shortly after that she looked in the mirror only to gasp in worry when she realized that her reflection was now that of a golden kitten!

She didn't know what happened but she knew that she needed her princess's brilliant mind to restore her back to normal!

And that was when she meowed as she tumbled to a stop near the princess's pointed boots.

'Azula-sama! I am down here! It's me!' Elle meowed as she clawed at the older girl's boot while Azula turned to glance down at her.

Only to find herself trembling in worry when Azula's amber golden eyes narrowed into a disgusted glare.

"What is this! I thought I told her no forest creatures! I detest cats!" Azula boomed in a repulsed voice as she glared down at the tiny kitten climbing onto her boot.

Before she angrily shook her heel while the little fur ball tumbled to the floor with another pitiful meow.

Only for her amber golden eyes to narrow into slits when the little thing pounced on her leg once more.

As she furiously shook her boot with the tiny kitten now hanging from her heel.

'P-please help me, Azula-sama! I was turned into a kitten, and now I don't know what to do!' Elle attempted to communicate while she clung to the princess's boot.

Only to find herself yelping when she was almost shaken off and thrown onto the floor once more.

She whimpered as she meowed frantically as she craned her little neck to gaze up at her mistress's unamused glaring face.

And not a second later she cried out when a stern hand abruptly seized her by the scruff of her neck.

As she now found herself being raised into the air.

Before she came to a stop hanging before the princess's beautifully strict face while the woman scowled

deeply down at her.