Captain Jack Sparrow 3.

I woke up once again to an empty ship,but that's what happens when there is no crew on board.You see the crew of the Black Pearl had gotten fed up with the Captain not being able to get gold and other riches for them,so one day after a argument with Jack the whole crew left-except for me.You see I haven't long joined the crew of the Pearl,its been about a year. Plus I have no where else to go.

Growing up I always wanted a life of adventure, so when I was old enough I left home to become a pirate.Only when I got back two years later my mum had disowned me and had moved.I roamed around for a time,until I met Captain Jack Sparrow-we where after the same thing to steal.We ended up working together and Jack asked me to join his crew.

And here we are a year on and I'm Jack's only crew mate.I feel sorry for Jack,he did everything he could to get plunder for his crew but it just wasn't enough for them,even Jack's long term friend Mr.Gibbs had left.I walk up onto the deck and see Jack sitting on the stairs by the wheel.I walk over to him and sit beside him.We sat in silence listening to the waves crash against the side of the ship.

Jack sighed as he stood up and walked up the last few stairs to the wheel.I watched as he spun the wheel angrily
"Why are you still here Y/n?" Jack asks
"I have no where else to go,you know that Jack" I tell him
"But why not go and find a better ship...a better Captain" Jack says,I stand up and walk up the stairs to join him.

"Their is no better ship than the Black Pearl and there is no better Captain than you,Captain Jack Sparrow"I say
"You can do better without me" Jack says sadly
"Piracy isn't all about gold and treasure, its about the freedom to do as you please and the adventure's you can go on.The various friends you can make in the many wonderful place's you can visit" I tell him.

"But no one else sees it like that" Jack tells me
"Then forget that lot" I say"We go and get a new crew,one that wants the freedom and adventure "
"Where would we find such people,love?" Jack asks
"Start as always in Tortuga and go from there" I say.Jack thinks it over and agrees.

Time skip to Tortuga

It didn't take long for word to spread around Tortuga that Captain Jack Sparrow is in need of a crew.And in the couple of hours we have been here,dozens of men have inquired about joining the crew.Although some didn't want to be part of a crew where the first mate is female,others didn't care.After a few more hours we have our crew,Jack sent them to gather supplies for our next adventure.

Me and Jack head back to the ship
"I'm glad you didn't give up on me" Jack says
"Your welcome Jack" I say smiling, we walk in silence for a bit.We almost reach the ship when Jack turns to me
"Did we get the rum?"
"Yes Captain, we did"
"Good,I don't like it when the rum is gone" Jack says.

"I know,you sulk for days" I tease him
"I don't sulk love" Jack says pulling me closer to him
"Yes you do" I grin,to stop me from further arguing with him.Jack closes the gap between us and kisses me on the lips.When he pulls back,he says
"That is what you get for arguing with your Captain" and Jack walks off to the ship,leaving me staring after him"Coming love?"I hear Jack call,I snap out of my trance and run after my Captain.