Jack Sparrow and Tarrant Higtopp

Requested by Alm344 hope this what you wanted.

I asked my two close friends and house mates to meet me in the living room for a special assignment. The assignment,decorate the Christmas tree,the close friends,Captain Jack Sparrow and Tarrant Hightopp. The only problem is these two hardly stick to one task at a time,so I am going to supervise them.

"Okay guys,I called you both here to give you both something to do" I tell them,once they have arrived in the living room
"But I don't want to work love" Jack pouts
"Come on Mr Pirate,it will be fun" Tarrant says happily
"Alright fine" Jack agreed
"So you're going to decorate the Christmas tree together" I tell them.

I have already placed the boxes of decoration's in the living room,so the guys got to work. Jack and Tarrant got to work straight away and surprisingly they work well together. Tarrant can do the colours as he is a hat maker and Jack knows how to coordinate being a pirate captain.

About an hour or so has passed and the guys have finished the tree and it looks amazing. Bauble's and other ornaments, tinsel and pre lit lights cover the tree and a bright gold star sits atop the tree. As they day goes on we sit and watch some movies together, eating Christmas cookies and drinking coco.

"I've had loads of fun today" Tarrant says
"Aye" Jack agrees
"Well the day is not over yet" I tell them,there is a knock on the front door and I answer it"Hello Mort,Merry Christmas "

"Hello Y/n,and merry Christmas to you as well" Mort says as he follows me inside. I sit on the sofa between Jack and Tarrant and Mort sits in the chair by the fireplace. He read's the Night Before Christmas to us. By the time the book is over Jack and Tarrant are sleeping, well Tarrant is quiet and Jack is snoring loudly.

"I think its time for bed" I say quietly, I wake up the two guys
"Goodnight Y/n" the three men say as I head up to my room. Mort goes to the guest room and Tarrant goes to his room. Jack however sneaks into the kitchen and grabs a plate, puts on some mince pies,cookies and carrots. Next he fills a glass full of ice cold milk and walks back to the living room and placing the plate and glass over the fire place,after stealing a mince pie Jack makes his way to his room as well.