The Wolf.

Thank you to Alm344 for helping me pick this character to write about.

As the sun is beginning to sink lower in the sky,I decided it is the perfect time to head out to my favorite place the woods. Now I know what your thinking,you don't know what is in those woods at night,well actually I do. A wolf who acts all mean and viscous but is actually an over grown puppy.

After lacing up my boots,I grab my jacket and house keys and make the twenty minute walk to the woods. Whilst I walk I shall tell you how I met this wolf. It was by chance actually, I had gone into the woods to take pictures of the wildlife and flowers,I came across a man/wolf in a blue suit with a hat on his head.

This man had dark brown eyes,a strangeish moustache, he has wolf ears,tail and paws. Instead of eating me like he pretended at first,he became curious to why I wanted to take pictures and I said it was a hobby of mine. The Wolf showed me many beautiful places to take pictures and I soon had loads,I promised to come back and see the wolf again soon.

Which I did and I am again now. I walk into the woods and stop in a clearing, I place my jacket on the floor and lay down looking up at the sky. I knew this would be the perfect place to star gaze. As I waited for the stars to appear,I hear someone approach me. I knew who it is but I don't move. It was only when my view of the sky is blocked by a familiar face,with dark brown eyes and cheeky smirk did I speak.

"Good evening Wolf" I say to him
"Good evening to you Y/n" The Wolf grins"Why are you laying on the floor are you hurt?"
"Nope,I'm going to star gaze" I say,I watch as he tilts his head to the side like a confused puppy
"Why?" He asks.

"Why not" I say"The sky is clear,the evening is warm enough and there is no rain"The Wolf lays down beside me and we watch as the sky grows darker and the stars begin to appear. There are too many stars to count,and that's how I like it. I didn't however realise that a certain someone was feeling rather playful. I sat up to put my jacket on,only for the Wolf to pounce on me and push me back down.

"What are you doing Wolf?" I ask him
"Whatever do you mean,sweet Y/n" The Wolf smirks,he then proceeds to tickle me which is made worse because I am tickleish and his paws are furry
"OK...can't...breath" I say in between laughing, as I catch my breath I look up at the wolf,who is smiling at me with his tail happily wagging behind him.

"I must admit my sweet Y/n,that you have made my life better" the Wolf tells me
"Really?" I ask
"Yes, until I met you I was alone and had no one,but now I have you and I never want to let you go"The wolf tells me
" Aww Wolf,that's really sweet of you"I say
"I mean evey word of it,you really have changed my life for the better" I sit up and hug the wolf,who nuzzles into my neck,I have found a friend for life in the Wolf.