Johnny Depp 8.

Nothing screws up your week than waking up with a terrible head cold on Wednesday
"I hate Wednesday's" I mumble to my self as I got out of bed and made way into the bathroom. Whilst in there doing my morning routine I had several coughing fits and sneezed loads as well.

Since my morning routine took longer than normal,when I am finally done I headed down stairs to get something to eat for my headache that I now have thanks to all the sneezing. Since I have a cold any plans I had for the day and maybe the rest of the week have now been put on hold. I don't think I have anything too important to do anyway.

Time skip a couple go hours

Since there isn't too much I can do being ill ,I spent a few hours in bed trying to sleep which proved harder than I thought. With a main road right outside my home and my coughing and sneezing, sleep took some time to happen. By the time I had settled down properly and the traffic outside had died down,the doorbell rang telling me I had a visitor. I dragged my self from my bed and headed down the stairs.

By the time I had reached the front door the person on the other side was knocking quiet franticly
"OK,OK,I'm here" I say opening the door and I'm immediately engulfed in a hug
"Oh Y/n your OK,I thought something terrible had happened to you" I pull back slightly from the hug and look up into the warm brown of eyes of my lovely boyfriend Johnny Depp.

"I'm fine babe,why did you think something was wrong?" I ask him
"You haven't answered my calls or texts all morning" Johnny says
"I must have forgotten to turn my phone on is all" I say,it is then that Johnny pulls back from the hug and looks at me
"Are you OK sweetheart,you don't look like yourself?" Johnny asks.

"I've just got a head cold..." I begin to tell him
"Your sick,why didn't you say so" with that Johnny gently pushes me back into my home and closed the door behind him"You should be resting" Johnny says picking me up and carrying me back upstairs to my bedroom. Once in my room Johnny puts me down,pulls the duvet back and gently guides me to sit on the bed and then I lay down again.

I watch as Johnny moves around my room getting things I would need to put beside the bed. Tissue's, a bin,a glass of water,next he adjusts my pillows for me and makes sure there isn't too much light coming into the room
"John" I say to him as he moves about
"Yes dear" Johnny says,trying to turn my phone on
"That is the volume button you are pressing there,not the power on button" I tell him.

"Ah so it is" Johnny says,as he then presses the right button and then sits down on the edge of my bed"I just wanted to make sure you haven't missed anything important"
"I doubt it but that is very sweet of you to check" I tell him,I watch silently as Johnny waits for my phone to start. I notice Johnny's clothes are paint splatted and so are his hands.

"See something you like beautiful?" Johnny asks as he noticed me look at him
"I'm not checking you out or anything" I say quickly blushing "I was just wondering if you had been painting recently"
"Yes I have been" Johnny says, at that moment a phone beings to ring"I think that's for you sweetheart"
"Actually that's your phone" I tell him.

"So it is" Johnny hands me my phone and takes his own phone out of his jeans pocket, he stands up and makes his way over to the window and answers the call. Whilst Johnny is busy,I check my missed calls and messages for anything important but most of them are just from Johnny. Luckily for me I have nothing to do for the rest of the week and since I'm on holiday from work I don't have to worry about that either.

I put my phone down on the bedside draw beside me and sit quietly as Johnny is still talking on his phone. It must be quiet important as his calls normally on last a couple of minutes. Eventually he is done with his phone call,he turns back to me and I ask
"Is everything OK handsome?"
"Yeah everything is fine" Johnny says
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah it was just some guy wanting to know if the Vampires could come and play for his kids 18th birthday party on Sunday, and apparently because Alice said it was to late notice the guy wasn't happy about it,so I said I would personally send a birthday message to the guys son instead" Johnny tells me.

"That's very sweet of you to offer to do that" I tell Johnny as he layed down beside me,I rest my head on his chest and play with his necklaces
"It might be sweet but they don't want a bloated old pirate sending a birthday message" Johnny says sadly
"WHAT" I say sitting up"How can they say that about you and Jack,that is just so damn rude"I say angrily.

"Don't worry about it babe,the guy wasn't very nice anyway. I mean he wanted us to pay him to play at his home" Johnny says pulling me to lay back down again
"The nerve of him" I say"Well if they don't want a visit from ol Jack I certainly won't say no"

"Ohh I don't know about that" Johnny says playfully "I will ask Jack and see what he says"
"Well if he doesn't want to,then I will happily settle for you my love" I tell Johnny
"So I'm second choice now?" Johnny asks pouting
"No you adorable human,you are Jack and Jack is you nobody can change that" I tell him
"I know darling, he means so much to me" Johnny says playing with my hair
"And to the rest of the world"