Author's Note

OKAY I KNOW THIS IS LONG BUT PLEASE READ IT. Okay. I know what you guys are thinking. But fanfics are so predictable now so viv and I wanted to make it interesting. It's been so long since we started this book and I'm sad to say it's over. My typing has become much better since we've started this and I love the way you can see that. I love you guys. I am happy to say that we should be making a new bookshops but it's just for our entertainment. Its a more fun book and not so sad. Its filled with drama and college parties so if you're into that stay tuned and it should be up soon. Anyways. Thanks for all the memories this book has given me and Viv and all the tears shed while typing this. I love all of you guys who are the fist to read when the chapters update and everyone who reads in general. Okay this is getting long bye guy's.

Credits:
Thanks to Liz, Diana, Madz, and Bree for letting me put them in the book and reading along every chapter.

Thanks to all the readers for reading as well.

Thanks to this book for dropping my grades.

And a big thanks to Viv for giving a lot of the ideas for this book and basically co writing. We've gotten pretty close because of this book. So thank you.

I love all of you. Bye. Here's my sign off

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^¿£°}£{£¤^¤^}€°£°¥}£&{{&|£°£]£[£