chapter 25

Viviana's POV:

I sat in my room with my over sized t-shirt and tights. I needed to get ready to go to bed but before I do so, I decided to text Luke.

~thanks for coming over. meet me tomorrow in the morning in the library.~

I plugged my phone into the charger and tried to drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I got to school a bit late and when I got into the library, Luke was sitting with his head in his hands.

"hey." I spoke so that he would turn around before I frightened him.

As he turned around a small groan left his lips and he looked so tired. "hi." he forced a smile.

"wow have you gotten any sleep?" I cupped his chin in my hands but he winced.

"no. not at all." he grinned as I sat across him and pulled out the homework I didn't do.

"help me." I begged as he chuckled.

"what do I get?" he smirked and I instantly thought of that night he broke up with Lily.

"Luke.." I furrowed my eyebrows in thought.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make things awkward." he retraced his steps.

"um. it's fine. uh I'll do this later." I packed my things. "let's go outside." I smiled.

"okay let's go." he grabbed his things and followed me outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~

At lunch time it was time to face Calum. As I walked down the hallway my phone rang.

"hello?" I squeaked into the phone after I read that it was Bre.

"hey! I'm in town today let's hang out!" she sung into the speaker.

"su- Wait I'm hanging out with my friends well their band. Do you want to come?" it would make things less awkward.

"yeah sounds cool. okay I'll see you after you get out of class." we hung up as I got Luke in view.

"hi." I smiled and awkwardly leaned into his hug.

"hey!" okay let's get lunch. Calum is with his girlfriend so it's just us right now." his words hurt me so much. I felt like rolling up in a ball and breaking down. After he kissed me.

As we sat on the bench and talked Calum walked up to us. He looked...off.

"hey." Luke mumbled as I looked at my shoes that were now the most fascinating thing in the world.

"hey. we still have practice today right?" he asked Luke,  ignoring my presence.

"yeah." Luke shrugged. What's going n with them?

"Okay. um. so what's up?" he rocked back and forth on his heals.

"nothing." Luke looked over at me and grinned.

"well I'm gonna go now.." he walked away.

"what's wrong with you guys?" I scowled

"what? nothing." his voice went an octave higher. Okay?

"did something happen?" I placed a hand on his lap and quickly withdrew it.

"not. .Calum thinks we're. .." he looked away and I got the hint. That hurts to think he doesn't trust his best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(sorry short chapter.)

^¿¿^[&[£{£·*͵¥¿¥<€<^]^[&{+|¤¿