chapter 5

(hello guys we'll yaya chapter five is up and running we'll okay read and tell me whatcha think.)

Calum's POV:

"dude!" I ride my skateboard besides Luke.

"what?" he laughs knowing exactly what I'm about to say.

"I kissed her. " I smile as we crossed the street.

"finally. How long has it been now that you hide from her? Since August?" he laughs. I've liked her for a while now but she was friends with Luke so I couldn't really talk to her without Luke ducking around so I just avoided her.

"no. yes . whatever. but I kissed her." we walked inside his house. "now when are you going to ask out that one girl? " I laughed. He's had a crush on Lily for a while now but he's never really talked to her.

"I don't know man. " he sat on his bed and I took the beanbag. "soon."

"not soon enough."

~morning after~

I've actually been looking forward to school lately. I actually woke up a few minutes before my alarm and these past few days me and Calum have only grown closer. I'm just scared because yesterday. I don't know what I'll say or do.

I got dropped off at my normal spot and I walked into the library to return my book.

I dropped my book into the bin and walked out. I hid my face at the sight of the popular girls walking by. They don't like me and for I despise them.

"hey." I sat next to the boys on the bench.

"hey loser how are you?" Luke jokes around as I step into the seat.

"I'm great. " my eyes find Cal's and a smile forms on both our faces. He's so shy and its so adorable. 

"that's good. I heard about your snog." Calum's eyes go wide and he elbows him in the rib.

"um say that again?" I giggle.

"no. its fine. " Calum stutters and gives a cheeky smile.

"okay?" I laugh and the bell rings. "well I'll see you guys later." I stand.

"wait I'll walk you. if - if that's okay." I smile and hug my books.

"yeah that'd be great." I smile at the floor and walk besides him.

"I didn't tell Luke it was a snog." he rushes his words.

"its fine! he's your best friend ." I laugh and he sighs.

"okay good I was about to cry." he jokes around and I step out of the hall and in front of my door.

"this is my homeroom." I rock back and forth on my heals to my toes.

"yeah um well I gotta go before I'm late. so .." he leans in slightly and kisses my cheek.

I smile and walk into home room. I can't wait for school to be out. its the end of the school year and all I want is no homework.

I step into third period and take my seat next to Lily. She's so pretty. She doesn't talk much either and she sits by herself at lunch.

I peek over at her binder and see Nirvana written across of it. Just above it says Arctic Monkeys. A smile grows on my face.

"you like Nirvana?" I sound overly excited but I don't care.

She's wearing a black T-shirt with the letters Nirvana on it. I believe she made it herself its cute. "oh me? " she looks over at me and smiles.