Prologue & Acknowledgement

Vincenzo cradled Han-seo's head. Haru pressed her cardigan onto Han-seo's wounds as she tried to stop the blood.

"Hey, stay with us! Jang Han-seo, stay with us!", Vincenzo lightly slapped Han-seo's face.

"Did I..., do well, hyung?", Han-seo asked.

"Yeah, you did. You deserved to be called my brother".

"Hyung..., remember your promise, ok?".

"You're not gonna die, Han-seo! Stay with us, ok? We'll get him".

"You promised...", Han-seo spewed blood as he spoke.

"I promise, little brother. Now, stop talking", Vincenzo helped to press the wound.

Han-seo laid back, smiling as his vision grew darker. Haru let go as Vincenzo took over to apply more pressure.

"Oppa, wake up! Jang Han-seo, don't you dare leave me!", Haru sobbed.

"Jagiya..., sarang...,hae".

"Jang Han-Seo!!!".

*~*

Hello everyone,

If you're new to the series, I suggest you watch all 20 episodes of Vincenzo before reading this series.

If you've watched until the end, I'm here because my baby Han-seo deserves better T.T

First of all, at first, I hate him..., but the more I go into the episodes, the more I feel sorry for him. His character has the best development and I wish the writer let him live so he can turn Babel into a legal company and run it the way he sees it fit.

First of all, let me introduce you to the love interest: Lee Haru (face claim: Kim Go-eun).

Lee Haru is an intern at Jipuragi. She's very shy and doesn't have many friends, other than the tenants of Geumga Plaza.

One day, she bumped into an old classmate that she used to have a crush on, our baby Han-seo.

Haru is shy, but she can be observant. She knew Han-seo is not how people perceived him. She senses something is wrong the way he behaves.

Han-seo wanted to protect Haru from the monsters in his life, but his heart couldn't stand not being with her. He wanted her, something for himself..., someone to love him.

When Han-seok suspected the relationship, Han-seo had no other choice but to break her heart. Haru, on the other hand, was heartbroken at first, but later understand the circumstances.

Haru's main mission? To save Han-seo from the monster while Han-seo's goal, other than to run Babel properly, is to protect his one and only love from the monster.