The Chairman

(Han-seok interrupts. An unexpected guest arrive at the auction. Haru and Min-jun walked in on the secret by accident)

Haru helped Han-seo to adjust his tie. Han-seo combed back his hair as Haru wrapped her arms around his waist and rest her chin on his shoulder.

"But I like it when you don't gelled up your hair and brush your bangs forward", she giggled.

"You're dictating me as if you're my wife", he smiled at her, cheekily.

Haru poked him before leaving to the kitchen. She made sure he had a proper breakfast and handed him his coat.

"You think I can nail this auction?", he asked, still nervous.

"I have faith in you", she smiled and kissed him.

Han-seo arrived at the auction on time. He opened the auction with a speech, stating that the tower was built to show gratitude towards those who helped them achieved thus far. To sweeten the deal, he started with the top floors and penthouse.

"This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Your decision will affect your future--", he stopped when the door burst opened.

"Damn it! What is it?", Han-seo grumbled.

A team of security walked in and stood in two lines, facing each other. The minute Han-seo saw his brother walking in, still dressed in his hospital clothes and hooked to the IV, he felt like his world grew darker.

Han-seok smiled at his brother, who looked absolutely terrified, but he masked it well. The guests were all whispering, wondering who was this man?

"Mr Chairman, this is not how you do it. Do you think this is telemarketing?", Han-seok asked.

"Hey, who are you?", asked Chief Prosecutor Hwang.

"Chief Prosecutor Hwang! Have you been well?", Han-seok approached the old man, "Oh, right. You couldn't see my face because I was wearing a helmet and a mask".

Han-seok jumped in front of him with the same look he had that night when he killed Prosecutor Seo. "IT'S ME!", he yelled in the same tone he had used to disguise himself that night.

Chief Prosecutor Hwang finally remembered who he was and fear began to flood himself. Han-seok laughed maniacally before approaching Han-seo while Choi Myung-hee explained who he was truly.

"I'm Jang Han-seok. From this moment, I will be leading Babel Group", Han-seok introduced himself to the people.

Han-seok turned to Han-seo. "My brother, you've work so hard. Come here", he beckoned Han-seo over and hugged the terrified man.

"It hurts so much. I thought I was going to die, you bastard", he whispered as he patted his brother's back.

"Pull that stunt again..., you'll never see her again. Got it?".

"Y-yes, sir", Han-seo nodded, tear filling his eyes.

Han-seo sat down and Han-seok took over the auction. Han-seo peered over his phone just to see her face. Choi Myung-hee noticed what Han-seo was doing, but brushed it off for the time being.

After a while, the auction was interrupted yet again. This time, an older gentleman arrived, wearing a fancy suit.

"Who are you?", Han-seok asked.

"I'm sorry I'm late, had an urgent meeting. I'm Director Tae Jong-gu of the International Organised Crime Bureau at the International Security Intelligence Service", the man introduced himself.

Han-seok smiled and shook hands with the very man who was Min-jun's boss. He could imagine the face of his adversary if he ever found out how corrupt his boss was.

After the auction, only Han-seok, Han-seo and the Wusang lawyers were left at the auditorium. Han-seok was pleased with the auction and congratulated them of their hardwork.

Han-seo was quiet all the way. His mind wandered to Haru, fearing for her safety.

"Are you disappointed?", Han-seok snapped Han-seo out of his thoughts.

Han-seo shook his head. "No, you should definitely take over the company. I'll do my best to assist you from now on", he said.

"No, just stay put if you want to help me. In fact, take a couple days off. You know, spend time with Haru".

"Yes, sir", Han-seo bowed.

Han Seung-hyuk stepped forward. "Since we're all here right now, I'd like to bring this to your attention. I'm not sure if you heard of..., the Guillotine file?".

"Mr Han!", Choi Myung-hee stood up, glaring at him.

"We can't hide it forever, Miss Choi", Han Seung-hyuk let it slip for the purpose to make Han-seok doubted her.

He explained what the file was. That made Han-seok's blood boiled. The nerve of whoever created this file.

"Tell me, how much damage will this cost me?", he asked.

"I don't know the details..., but it could damage the entire group".

"How serious is this?", asked Han-seo.

"From what I've heard, it even has information on the late chairman's private life", said Choi Myung-hee.

Han-seo cursed internally. "The auction went well today. Can't they handled it?", he asked.

"My guess is, more than half of the people there are probably in the file".

Han-seok was about to lose his temper, but he calmed himself down. "Then, there was no point in bribing them with my tower".

"That's not true. Please give me some time", she said, reassuringly.

"Is there any way we can find the file right now?", asked Han-seo.

"For now, it's impossible to find it", said Han Seung-hyuk.

"Find it..., whatever it takes", said Han-seok.

"Miss Choi, make sure you make the arrangement", said Han-seok before leaving.

"What arrangement?", Han-seo asked when his brother was out of ear shot.

Choi Myung-hee sighed. "He asked me to arrange a meeting with Lee Haru", she whispered.

"What?", Han-seo felt as if his heart was about to stop beating.

"Don't worry, I'll be there to make sure nothing happens. This concerns him when he will make his first public appearance".

MEANWHILE

Haru and Min-jun went back to Jipuragi and were surprised to see Vincenzo, Cha-young and Mr Nam looking like the walking dead, all lying on the floor. What's weird was they were talking about some gold.

"What gold?", Haru's voice startled them.

"Oh that, it's uhm..., well, it's...", Mr Nam looked at Cha-young and Vincenzo.

"The gold under the basement", said Min-jun, making all four turned to him.

"Wait..., you knew?", Vincenzo frowned.

"In there, there's a file called the Guillotine file and that's what my team and I were looking for".