The Ambush

(An and Min-jun gets caught by Director Tae. Wusang is about to learn who the real Babel chairman is. Jang Han-seo learns something horrible is about to happen and warns Min-jun)

Min-jun gets a call from the director, who was screaming at him to get his ass and An's back to the office. He sent a text to An and dropped his sister back at Jipuragi.

An waited until Haru went in before bolting out to Min-jun's car. He changed quickly while Min-jun drove to office.

"I told you two not to look into that consigliere!", was the first thing Director Tae Jong-gu yelled at them.

"I'm on my one month vacation", Min-jun said, trying to look innocent.

"And you!", Director Tae pointed at An, "How dare you ignore my orders and disguise yourself as an assistant chef?!".

An turned to Min-jun, who shook his head vigorously. "How did you know, sir?", An turned back to the director.

"Do you think this is some ordinary company? 10 minutes is all I need to find out what you're doing!"

"Right, that's true", An nodded.

"Gosh, you have no respect for your boss. And you!", Director Tae pointed to Min-jun, "Don't think you can use your one month vacation to help him".

"He's not, sir", said An.

"Then why is he hanging around the Italian restaurant that you're working at?", asked the director again.

"My sister, sir", Min-jun said, "She works near the restaurant. There's this case and the one involve..., well...".

"He's the source of trauma for Miss Lee Haru, sir", said An.

"Trauma?", Director Tae frowned.

"This man hurt my sister when she was young. It gave her nightmares for several years during her early teenage years. I won't let him hurt her again, sir", said Min-jun.

"Does this concern Babel, Lee Min-jun?", Director Tae's tone softened up.

"Yes, sir. My sister is an intern, working for Jipuragi Law Firm, who represent the people going against Babel", said Min-jun.

Director Tae sighed and handed them two folders. "I guess you're not the only one".

An and Min-jun looked at the clear folders. Wusang and Babel had been looking into Vincenzo.

"What the hell is he doing for them to take interest in him? Is he forming some sort of a gang? Or is he collecting money?", said the director

"No, sir. Mr Cassano is simply helping Jipuragi Law Firm as a foreign consultant to the case", said Min-jun.

"As for these requests, I will reply them myself", said An.

"Alright", Director Tae nodded, "And don't use money from your own pocket. Charge the company. You're dirt poor".

"No, I'm not", An pouted.

"As if! I know you still haven't paid off your loan due to your mother's hospital bills".

"Thank you, sir", An teared up.

"And you, Lee Min-jun! Make sure you keep him out of trouble", said Director Tae.

"Yes, sir!", Min-jun saluted.

THE NEXT DAY

Joon-woo scoffed. "What a perfect guy. Perfecto", he read the report sent by NIS.