The Suspicion

(A/N: Han-seo's 80s ensemble lives rent free in my brain.

Han-seo saves Geumga Plaza tenants and gets a little present from his brother)

Min-jun and An arrived with drinks as everyone flocked Arno that night. They celebrated Chul-wook and Yeon-jin for their first child, but that celebration was short lived when they heard sirens downstairs.

When they opened the door, the place was filled with smokes and firefighters had just arrived. They said some reported a gas leak and suggested everyone should evacuate.

Min-jun and An helped the tenants to exit the building safely while Vincenzo and Cha-young went to secure the Guillotine file, but the firefighters stopped them. It was not safe to head back and they suggested those two to evacuate first.

Vincenzo turned to see the firefighter holding a familiar watch. The very same Babel had used to blow their own vacation home. He managed to snatch the watch and throw it far away from the gas leak before the timer ended.

When the firefighters had cleared the place after deeming it safe, the tenants all gathered at the source of the gas leak - Miss Kwak's snack bar. It was without a doubt who was behind all this.

"But who reported it?", Vincenzo wondered.

No one seemed to admit since all of them were drinking at Arno's earlier on. Then, it hit Haru and she pulled out her phone.

"Han-seo...".

"Han-seo?", Cha-young frowned.

"He texted me earlier, telling me to be careful. He said that he and his brother were at the opposite building earlier today, but didn't say why", said Haru.

"Right, he stopped by at my work place earlier, thinking he can get my boss to sack me", said Min-jun.

"You got fired?", Mi-ri gasped.

"No, my boss is not like them. I'm his favourite agent. Besides, after the truck incident, he hates Babel's guts ever since", said Min-jun, glancing at An.

"It has to be him, then. I mean, Miss Haru is his girlfriend, after all", said Mr Tak.

"But why would he do that? Risking his brother's wrath...", An pointed out.

"It's ok, I'll ask him later", said Haru.

THE NEXT DAY

Han-seo stood in front of his brother, who was pacing around as he held the fixed decor in his hand. He stopped and sighed before turning to Han-seo.

"Don't dodge this".

"Ok", Han-seo was already numb to the pain his brother had caused.

It made him flinched and he could feel that one streak of blood at the corner of his eye. He could only fist up his hands, retaining back his anger.

Han-seo bowed, apologising for failing to blow up the building and killing those inside. He said someone must've reported it or someone must've found out.

"Don't worry, I'll think of another way to get it done", he assured his brother.

Choi Myung-hee entered. "I have something urgent to report".

Han-seok turned to his younger brother. "Get out", he said, not trusting Han-seo at the moment.

Han-seo bowed and grabbed his jacket before leaving. Mr Go went up to send the lunch box Haru just dropped was surprised to see his boss bleeding.