The Target

(Han-seo and Haru, along with Team Jipuragi discuss about their target)

FRIDAY NIGHT

Han-seo put on his coat and he remembered something Haru once said. He ignored his gel hair and combed his bangs to cover his forehead.

He slid on the glasses and his shoes before walking out of the door. His assistant, Mr Go drove him to Geumga Plaza.

"Sir, this is risky", said Mr Go.

"I've been risking my life ever since I knew who I was, Mr Go".

"You must've really love her, sir".

Han-seo sighed. "You have no idea", he smirked before letting Mr Go had the rest of the night off.

Haru met up with him at the front door of Jipuragi. She surprised him with coffee and a kiss to the cheek, causing Han-seo to blush.

"Hey, hey", Cha-young tapped the table with her bunny massager, "Can we focus without you two oogling eyes at each other?".

Vincenzo covered his mouth to hide his smile. Han-seo and Haru apologized and took their seats.

Haru, Cha-young, Vincenzo and Mr Nam briefed Han-seo about their next target, Shinkwang Bank's young president, Hwang Min-seong. Han-seo told them of his recent meeting with Min-seong.

"Babel is in crucial needs of funds. Somehow, Choi Myung-hee managed to convince him to loan Babel some money", said Han-seo.

"Had I known this, I would've pulled out more of his hair!", Cha-young huffed.

Everyone turned to her. "What do you mean?", Haru tilted her head out of curiousity.

"He visited Ms Oh at the hospital today", said Cha-young.

"What?", Vincenzo said in disbelief.

"Who's that?", Han-seo whispered.

"That's Mr Hong's last client before he died. She was framed by Min-seong's father many years ago", Haru whispered back.

"Oh, now I remembered", Han-seo nodded.

"Why did he visit her?", Vincenzo asked.

"He knew about her stay of execution and he threatened her with an envelope full of money. He told her to not request a retrial on her case", said Cha-young.

Both Vincenzo and Mr Nam scoffed. "He must be no different than his father", said Vincenzo.

"Like father, like son. Gosh, those petty scumbags!", said Mr Nam.

"We have to stop this investment at all costs...", said Cha-young, "...Both Babel Group and Shinkwang Bank".

"No doubt my brother will try to sabotage you again", said Han-seo.

"We need to screw Shinkwang Bank over big time for Ms Oh's sake", said Cha-young.

"Figured you would ask that", Haru produced folders containing personal information on their target.

"Wah, Haru, you're just as awesome as your brother", Cha-young.

"I called in some favour from his work place. They all are pissed at what happened and they agreed to chip in to help", Haru passed a folder each to everyone.

"He's been sued for dating abuse about four times", Haru started.

"Dating abuse?", Han-seo frowned.

Haru spread out a series of photos, all of Min-seong's victims. They all had serious facial injuries.

"But they're all young men", Mr Nam pointed out.