The Next Step

(Team Jipuragi meets up with a potential ally. Haru and Han-seo making up?)

Haru watched the news, where two directors of major banks were arrested by the prosecutors. No doubt this will pressure them into investing with Babel.

"It's too obvious", Cha-young huffed.

"It's clear now why Babel had Prosecutor Seo killed, it's to threaten the chief prosecutor", said Vincenzo.

"And that's why they're taking action against these banks", Haru chimed in.

"These banks will invest a lot with Babel", said Mr Nam.

Team Jipuragi stared at the board, where they made a chart on the next step. With the intel they had, they began to discuss.

"Gosh, he's ridiculous", Cha-young grumbled.

"Don't worry, Haru. There's plenty of others out there", Mr Nam assured her.

"I'm fine, really", Haru tried her best to convince them.

"Don't worry, we'll go drink later...", said Cha-young as she pointed to the board with her bunny massager, "...For now, we must focus".

"I'm sure Han-seok instructed him to double the securities, in case he gets followed", said Vincenzo.

"You think he knows about Haru and his brother?", Mr Nam asked.

"We must assume he knows everything. He's protecting his most vulnerable areas", said Vincenzo.

Mr Nam began typing and then, showed his laptop to everyone. "Look, Director Gil is now under the prosecutor's protection".

"Why would he ask them to protect him?", Cha-young frowned.

"I'm sure he's afraid of Han-seok since they lost the trial", Haru theorised.

"He must be trying to cut a deal. A big one, at least", said Vincenzo.

"Who's the prosecutor in charge?", Cha-young asked.

"Prosecutor Jung In-kuk", said Mr Nam.

"He's the only prosecutor in town that can't be bribed. I'll see if I can arrange a meeting with him", Cha-young grabbed her phone to make the call.

Cha-young managed to arrange the meeting. While she and Vincenzo left to meet up with Prosecutor Jung In-kuk, Haru went out to grab some lunch when she bumped into the thugs that had been threatening the tenants.

"What are you guys doing here?", Haru's question startled the leader, Park Seok-do.

"Oh, it's the tiny lawyer".

"Who are you calling tiny?", Haru took a step with a menacing glare.

"Ok, ok, geez. We're trying to set up a business here", said Seok-do.

"A travel agency", Seok-do's second in command, Jeon Soo-nam spoke.

"To where? To hell?", Haru scoffed.

"Gosh, are you sure you're a lawyer and not your brother's spirit?", Seok-do looked at her, terrified.

"You better behave yourself..., less you want to end up on Mr Cassano's hit list", Haru crossed her arms.

"Don't worry, we won't be bothering you. We just want to set up our business in peace", said Seok-do.

Then, Soo-nam's stomach began to grumble, which Seok-do threw a paper ball at him. "Gosh, you're such an embarrassment", Seok-do rolled his eyes.